The November newsletter contains information on:
- This month we are highlighting our fifth graders!
- PLE Community Feedback Survey
- COVID-19 Screening and Diagnostic Testing at PLE
- Picture Day is coming up this week!
- The Virtue of the Month in November is Commitment
- Phantom Lake Veterans Day Assembly
- COVID Guidelines
- Fall Into Reading with the Read-A-Thon going on now through November 5th!
- November PTA Meeting
- Family Connection: Judy Hunserberg
- Synergy Parent and StudentVue
- Mental Health and Signs of Suicide: The Data Behind The Stigma
- Previous Newsletters
- Upcoming Events and Information
Dr. Macias, Principal and Ms. Pearson, Assistant Principal