Earn College Credit
What are the steps for earning credit?
- Be currently enrolled in a “Pacific NW College Credit” or “College Credit” CTE high school class.
- Register for the Pacific Northwest College Credit program while you are in the class (PNWcollegecredit.org)
- Pay the $50.00 annual consortium fee. If you paid first semester, just make sure you register for your second semester classes – there is no additional fee.
- Leave as is
- For college credit other than Pacific NW College Credit, see your teacher for information.
What is Pacific NW College Credit?
Pacific NW College Credit is a Dual Credit program that creates agreements between CTE classes offered in the Bellevue School District and partner colleges where the class is part of a program of study. These classes allow students to begin building real-world skills and career knowledge that connect to high-demand, high-level professions. By participating in this program, students can potentially save time and money in reaching their post-secondary goals.
Advantage of PNW College Credit
- Explore a career and earn college credits while still in high school.
- Save hundreds (or thousands) of dollars on tuition, fees, books & transportation!
- Explore careers requiring the development of related academic skills in mathematics, communication, science and technology!
- Learn challenging material taught with a realistic hands-on approach.