What is required for an ISA diploma?
Students must successfully complete the following in order to receive an ISA diploma.
- Honors 6th Grade Social Studies in Spanish; AND
- 6th Grade Spanish Language, Literature and Culture
- Honors 7th Grade Social Studies in Spanish; AND
- 7th Grade Spanish Language, Literature and Culture
- Honors 8th Grade Social Studies in Spanish; AND
- 8th Grade Spanish Language, Literature and Culture
- AP Spanish Language and Culture
- Honors Hispanic Studies
- AP Spanish Literature
- Honors 12th Grade ISA
In certain circumstances, a student may take Spanish 4 in 9th grade (based upon proficiency) and still earn the ISA Diploma by doubling up on ISA Program classes in a future year. In those cases, the recommended option is to take both AP Spanish Language and Culture and Honors Hispanic Studies in the 10th grade year.
Success on Two or More Testing Options
- AP Spanish Language and Culture (3+)
- Intermediate High on the STAMP4S*
- AP Spanish Literature (3+)
- DELE B2 (Pass)
Students take the STAMP test in 8th and 10th grade to track student growth and evaluate the ISA program.