2022-2023 Preschool Registration
Our 2022-2023 preschool program offers schedule options and are conveniently located at various elementary schools throughout Bellevue. Our program offers the following schedules:
- Working Day: Childcare hours provided 7:00 a.m.to school day start time and end time to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
- School Day: 6.5 hours on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and 4 hours on Wednesday (Start times may stagger 10-15 minutes before or after elementary location start time).
- Half-Day: 3 hours am or pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, NO Wednesday class
Our classrooms provide an inclusive preschool experience for 3–5-year old’s. Research has shown that a high-quality preschool program boosts the kinds of learning, social and thinking skills needed for later achievement. Bellevue School District preschool classrooms use the Creative Curriculum which focuses on kindergarten readiness. Our classrooms also utilize Beebots Engineering, Handwriting without Tears and Second Step Social/Emotional Curriculum to enhance student learning in a variety of areas.
There are various ways for your child and family to access our inclusive preschool classrooms. Below are the options that your family may qualify for.
No matter which program you choose, our preschool will prepare your child for a successful Kindergarten experience.
Families must register their student(s) every year.
Tuition Based Access
Ages 3 – 5 Years Old
Multiple Elementary Schools – see program locations
- Working Day – 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday: $1,705 per month
- School Day– 6.5 hours on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and 4 hours on Wednesday : $1,375 per month
- Half Day – 3 hours Monday , Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: $650 per month
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office at (425) 456-4030 to learn more about tuition assistance/scholarship, Working Connections Child Care subsidy , and ECEAP (WA state tuition free preschool for qualifying families)
ECEAP (Early Childhood Education and Assistance Program)
Ages 3 & 4 year olds
Multiple Elementary Schools
ECEAP is tuition free for qualified families, funded by Washington State for children 3 and 4 years old. Children are eligible for ECEAP based on their age and family income. ECEAP staff work closely with parents to support their children’s health and education and to meet family goals. They help families access medical care, dental care, and social services.
Ages 3 – 5 Years Old
Clyde Hill, Jing Mei
The Mandarin Program is an introductory program to Mandarin language and culture. The Creative Curriculum is instructed in both English and Mandarin. Enrollment is open to all families.
Ages 3 – 5 years old
Eastgate, Lake Hills, Stevenson
The Spanish Preschool Program is an introductory program to Spanish language and culture. The Creative Curriculum is instructed in both English and Spanish. Enrollment is open to all families.
|School||Working Day||School Day||Half Day AM||Half Day PM|