The following are updates from previous District and school communications:
- The Main Office at Puesta del Sol is now closed. We expect to reopen on Monday, April 27. Staff are still working—many remotely—and are available to assist you. If you have a need, please contact the appropriate staff member, or me directly at email@example.com.
- Lost and found articles are currently out front near the flag pole. Please stop by this evening if you are able. In response to family requests, we will be holding onto lost and found items until students return to school.
- Free Grab & Go Meals for Kids and Teens: Meals will be available to any child under the age of 18 at Lake Hills Elementary School and Sammamish High School from 11 AM to 12 pm daily. During that time, families will receive a lunch and breakfast for the following day. Click here for more information.
- Childcare services are also available at Lake Hills Elementary. See the links below to register. If you have any questions, please contact our Family Engagement Specialist Hortensia Nuñez Rodríguez at firstname.lastname@example.org or (425) 456-5332.
- Additional childcare services are also available via the Boys and Girls Club of Bellevue. Click here for more information and for locations.
- This week, teachers are coordinating resources and lesson plans to develop daily learning opportunities in multiple subject areas, starting March 23. Many of the resources will be provided online via Microsoft Teams. While it will not be necessary to download the Microsoft Teams App—as they have a web view for Teams—it is a free App that is available on computers, tablets and smart phones. The district is offering technology support, providing families with laptops and mobile hotspots. Click here to access the English survey link to request technology support (laptop and/or mobile hotspot) as well as meal services or childcare services for your student (click here for Spanish).
- In order to support your student’s continued learning, other resources are located here: BSD Student Portal. In order to view resources, please click on the appropriate grade level for your student(s):
|Kindergarten||1st Grade||2nd Grade||3rd Grade||4th Grade||5th Grade|
Please stay tuned for more information. Click here to view updated information on school closures from the Bellevue School District.
Jonathan Shearer, Principal