September 8, 2015 – Regular Schedule
SPORTS/ACTIVITES: View the Athletic Schedule online for current schedules:
|Depart: 3:45 PM|
|Depart: 4:30 PM Return: 8:15 PM|
- Drill Team: New Year, New Drill! Come join the drill team for an exciting new year. New uniforms, new routines and tons of fun. Informational meeting September 9th at 3:45 in the 2nd floor commons. You will need to register online and have a physical form from your doctor before practices start. Tryouts in the East Gym, Monday the 14th, Wednesday the 15th, Friday the 17th. Any questions? Contact Megan Hedges, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Activities & Clubs will be posted here soon: http://bsd405.org/sammamish/totems/activities-clubs/
- Correction: Office Hours: M-Tu-Wed-Th-F: 7:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Attendance: To report an absence, e-mail email@example.com or call (425) 456-7606. When you arrive late, stop by window #1 to sign in to get your late arrival pass, or leave early for an appointment.
PARKING: Please refer to our parking guidelines and map here – http://bsd405.org/sammamish/resources/parking/
- Schedule changes – Schedule changes will only be accepted before school, during lunch, and after school. Remember, attend all classes that you have listed currently on your schedule! All schedule changes must be done by Thursday, Sept. 10th. Community Service forms: Remember to turn your completed forms to the Main Office.
Any questions? Contact Ms. McDonald, SHS Career Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org), Room 343.
- Bellevue College is hosting an Open House on September 15, 10am-2pm. Free lunch is provided. Students will have a chance to meet fellow students, faculty and staff, tour the campus. and learn about student clubs and programs. Any questions?
- College Visits: Current list is available in Naviance. Sign-up in the Main Office (Portable A) to receive a pass to visit with college representatives. College visits are located in the College Career Center, Room 343.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
- 2015-2016 District calendar can be viewed here.
- Make-up Photo Day – Friday, Sept. 18th from 9am to noon.
- Curriculum Night – Thursday, Sept. 24th at 6pm.