September 10, 2015 – Block Schedule 1, 3, 5, 7
Attention students! The Teen Program Coordinator for the Pacific Science Center, at the Mercer Slough Environmental Center will be in the career center (room 343) today, during both lunches to talk about different internships.
NEW to Sammamish? SUBSCRIBE to the PTSA TOTEM NEWS, send e-mail to email@example.com
Bike commuters: Please use the official bike racks located downstairs.
SPORTS/ACTIVITES: GO TOTEMS!
|Thursday, Sept. 10, 2015||Time||Versus||Location||Depart|
|Boys Cross Country – Varsity||2A-3A Jamboree||SammStPk||2:00 PM|
|Boys Golf – Varsity||3:30 PM||Seattle Academy||2:00 PM; return 5:15 PM|
|Volleyball – Varsity||7:00 PM||Lake Washington||LWHS||4:00 PM|
|Volleyball – JV||5:30 PM||Lake Washington||LWHS|
|Volleyball – C Team||5:30 PM||Lake Washington||LWHS|
|Girls Swim – Varsity||3:30 PM||Mt. Si||Phantom Lake||2:30 PM Return: 5:00 PM|
|Boys Tennis – Varsity||3:45 pm||Juanita||Juanita||2:30 PM|
|Girls Cross Country – Varsity||4:00 PM||KingCo||SammStPk|
View the Athletic Schedule online for current schedules.
Drill Team: New Year, New Drill! Come join the drill team for an exciting new year. New uniforms, new routines and tons of fun. You will need to register online and have a physical form from your doctor before practices start. Tryouts in the East Gym, Monday the 14th, Wednesday the 15th, Friday the 17th. Any questions? Contact Megan Hedges, firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Activities & Clubs will be posted online soon: http://bsd405.org/sammamish/totems/activities-clubs/ *(Send any club info dates & times to Ms. Miller to add to the daily bulletin.)
|Hip Hop Club||Tuesdays||3:10-4||Room 220||Ms. Young|
|Hip Hop Club||Thursdays||3:10-4:30||Room 220||Ms. Young|
- COUNSELING: Schedule changes – Schedule changes will only be accepted before school, during lunch, and after school. Remember, attend all classes that you have listed currently on your schedule! All schedule changes must be done by Thursday, Sept. 10th. Community Service forms: Remember to turn your completed forms to the Main Office.
- ATTENDANCE: To report an absence, e-mail email@example.com or call (425) 456-7606. When you arrive late, stop by window #1 to sign in to get your late arrival pass. For any EXCUSED ABSENCES such as illness, medical or dental appointments, religious holidays, or family emergencies, call the attendance (425) 456-7606 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). Review the Attendance Policy summary online for more information.
- PARKING: Please refer to our parking guidelines and map here – http://bsd405.org/sammamish/resources/parking/
Any questions? Contact Ms. McDonald, SHS Career Specialist (email@example.com). Office Hours: Mon-Thurs, 7am-3pm, Room 343.
- Bellevue College is hosting an Open House on September 15, 10am-2pm. Free lunch is provided. Students will have a chance to meet fellow students, faculty and staff, tour the campus and learn about student clubs and programs.
- College Visits: Current list is available in Naviance. Sign-up in the Main Office to receive a pass to visit with college representatives. College visits are located in the College Career Center, Room 343.
|The College of Wooster||Mon, Sept. 21, 2015||9:15 AM|
|University of Southern CA||Tues, Sept. 22, 2015||8:30 AM|
|Gonzaga University||Thurs, Sept. 24, 2015||8:00 AM|
|Dartmouth College||Thurs, Sept. 24, 2015||9:00 AM|
|Whittier College||Thurs, Sept. 24, 2015||9:00 AM|
|Corban University||Mon, Sept. 28, 2015||8:00 AM|
|Willamette University||Wed, Sept. 30, 2015||8:00 AM|
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
- 2015-2016 District calendar can be viewed here. View the school calendar online for any schedule changes, events, and other important dates.
- Make-up Photo Day – Friday, Sept. 18th from 9am to noon. This picture day is for those who missed photo day last week. (It’s not too late! If you forgot your form & payment last week, and would like to purchase a photo package, turn in your form & payment to Ms. Tomlinson.) Re-take day is scheduled for Friday, October 23rd.
- Curriculum Night – Thursday, Sept. 24th at 6pm.
- Auditions are coming for “Snowflake Lane”! Greg Thompson Productions will be holding auditions for Majors, Majorettes, Dancers, Costumed Characters, Stilt Walkers, Drummers and Techs soon in early September 2015. Performance dates: November 27 through December 31, 2015 between the times of 5:30 PM and 7:30 PM. See flyer for more info.