September 14, 2015 – Regular Schedule
LUNCH MENU: See current lunch menu online.
NOTE: Accounting/Cashier will be closed Wednesday, Sept. 16th. Please plan ahead.
Parents, having trouble with ASPEN? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SPORTS/ACTIVITES: GO TOTEMS!
|Monday, Sept. 14, 2015||Time||Versus||Location||Depart|
|Girls Soccer – C Team||6:00 PM||Lake Washington||LWHS||4:30 PM (Return 7:45 pm)|
|Boys Tennis – Varsity||3:45 PM||Eastlake||EstlkHS||2:15 PM|
|Boys Tennis – JV||3:45 PM||Eastlake||Sammamish HS|
|Boys Water Polo||8:00 PM||lnglemore||Phantom Lake|
View the Athletic Schedule online for current schedules.
Drill Team: New Year, New Drill! Come join the drill team for an exciting new year. New uniforms, new routines and tons of fun. You will need to register online and have a physical form from your doctor before practices start. CORRECTION: Tryouts in the East Gym, Monday 9/14, Wednesday 9/16, Friday 9/18. Any questions? Contact Megan Hedges, email@example.com.
Activities & Clubs are posted online.
|Art Club||Mondays – Starts 9/21||3-4pm||Room 305||Ms. Lang|
|Video Club||Mondays||3:05 – 4pm||Room 346||Mr. Burlingame|
|Hip Hop Club||Tuesdays||3:10-4pm||Room 220||Ms. Young|
|Hip Hop Club||Thursdays||3:10-4:30pm||Room 220||Ms. Young|
|Latino Heat||Thursdays||3:30 – 5pm||TBD||Ms. Quintana|
- NEW! Homecoming Activities: View schedule online.
- Washington State (Puyallup) Fair: FREE Student admission tickets are available in the Main Office. Event dates – 9/11-9/27.
- COUNSELING: Remember to turn your completed Community Service forms to the Main Office.
- ATTENDANCE: To report an absence, parents/guardians please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (425) 456-7606. When you arrive late, stop by window #1 to sign in to get your late arrival pass. For any EXCUSED ABSENCES such as illness, medical or dental appointments, religious holidays, or family emergencies, parents/guardians call the attendance (425) 456-7606 or e-mail email@example.com). Review the Attendance Policy summary online for more information.
- ACCOUNTING/CASHIER: Need to pay fines/fees? PE shirt? ORCA card? Parking permit? See our accountant, Ms. Healy, at window #2. Students please plan on seeing the accountant/cashier outside of class time (before school, between classes, during lunch, or after school.)
- PARKING: Please refer to our parking guidelines and map online.
Any questions? Contact Ms. McDonald, SHS Career Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org). Office Hours: Mon-Thurs, 7am-3pm, Room 343.
- Attention students 9-12th grade! Did you know you can enroll for free for the Architecture, Construction, Engineering Internship (ACE)? Register today at www.acementor.org. For more information, go to the career center in room 343.
- Bellevue College is hosting an Open House on September 15, 10am-2pm. Free lunch is provided. Students will have a chance to meet fellow students, faculty and staff, tour the campus and learn about student clubs and programs.
- College Visits: Current list is available in Naviance. Sign-up in the Main Office to receive a pass to visit with college representatives. College visits are located in the College Career Center, Room 343.
|The College of Wooster||Mon, Sept. 21, 2015||9:15 AM|
|University of Southern CA||Tues, Sept. 22, 2015||8:30 AM|
|Gonzaga University||Thurs, Sept. 24, 2015||8:00 AM|
|Dartmouth College||Thurs, Sept. 24, 2015||9:00 AM|
|Whittier College||Thurs, Sept. 24, 2015||9:00 AM|
|Corban University||Mon, Sept. 28, 2015||8:00 AM|
|Willamette University||Wed, Sept. 30, 2015||8:00 AM|
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
- Make-up Photo Day – Friday, Sept. 18th from 9am to noon. This picture day is for those who missed photo day last week. (It’s not too late! If you forgot your form & payment last week, and would like to purchase a photo package, turn in your form & payment to Ms. Tomlinson.) Re-take day is scheduled for Friday, October 23rd.
- NEW! Dazzling Acrobatics, Dance and Face Changing Show from Chongqing Arts Trope, China – Sept. 23, 2015, 7-9pm at Chief Sealth International High School Auditorium, 2600 SW Thistle St, Seattle. Cost is FREE If interested, contact Ms. Ge at email@example.com; if we get enough people, we can arrange a school bus. Of course, you can go on your own. See flyer for details.
- Curriculum Night – Thursday, Sept. 24th at 6pm.
- Auditions are coming for “Snowflake Lane”! Greg Thompson Productions will be holding auditions for Majors, Majorettes, Dancers, Costumed Characters, Stilt Walkers, Drummers and Techs soon in early September 2015. Performance dates: November 27 through December 31, 2015 between the times of 5:30 PM and 7:30 PM. See flyer for more info.