September 15, 2015 – Regular Schedule
LUNCH MENU: See current lunch menu online.
ACCOUNTING OFFICE will be closed tomorrow, Wednesday, Sept. 16th. Please plan ahead!
SPORTS/ACTIVITES: GO TOTEMS!
|Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2015||Time||Versus||Location||Depart|
|Boys Golf||3:00 PM||Mercer Island||BellvGC|
|Volleyball – Varsity||7:00 PM||Forest Ridge||SHS|
|Volleyball – JV||5:30 PM||Forest Ridge||SHS|
|Volleyball – C-Team||5:30 PM||Forest Ridge||SHS|
|Girls Soccer – Varsity||7:30 PM||Juanita||SHS||4:00 PM (Return 9:00 PM)|
|Girls Soccer – JV||5:30 PM||Juanita||SHS||4:00 PM|
|Girls Soccer – C Team||5:30 PM||Juanita||SHS||4:30 PM (Return 7:45 PM)|
|Boys Tennis – Varsity||4:00 PM||Overlake||OvrlkHS||2:30 PM|
|Boys Tennis – JV||3:45 PM||Overlake||SHS|
|Wednesday, Sept 16, 2015|
|NOTE: Football C Team – Canceled||7:00 PM||Foster||SHS||Canceled|
View the Athletic Schedule online for current schedules.
- Drill Team: New Year, New Drill! Come join the drill team for an exciting new year. New uniforms, new routines and tons of fun. You will need to register online and have a physical form from your doctor before practices start. Tryouts in the East Gym, Wednesday 9/16, Friday 9/18. Any questions? Contact Megan Hedges, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Activities & Clubs are posted online:
|Hip Hop Club||Tuesdays||3:10-4:00 pm||Room 220||Ms. Young|
|World Relief Club (formerly EACC)||Tuesdays||3:00-4:00 pm||Room 216||Mr. Hallock|
|Yearbook||Tuesday – starting today!||2:30-3:15 pm||Library – TMA||Mr. Leffler|
- NEW! Homecoming Activities: View/download homecoming schedule.
· Washington State (Puyallup) Fair: FREE Student admission tickets are available in the Main Office. Event dates – 9/11-9/27.
- COUNSELING: Community Service forms: Remember to turn your completed forms to the Main Office.
- ATTENDANCE: To report an absence, e-mail email@example.com or call (425) 456-7606. When you arrive late, stop by window #1 to sign in to get your late arrival pass. For any EXCUSED ABSENCES such as illness, medical or dental appointments, religious holidays, or family emergencies, call the attendance (425) 456-7606 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org). Review the Attendance Policy summary online for more information.
- ACCOUNTING/CASHIER: Need to pay fines/fees? PE shirt? ORCA card? Parking permit? See the accountant, Ms. Healy, at window #2. Students please plan on seeing the accountant/cashier outside of class time (before school, between classes, during lunch, or after school.) Note: The Accounting office will be closed tomorrow, Wednesday, Sept. 15th.
- PARKING: Please refer to our parking guidelines and map here – http://bsd405.org/sammamish/resources/parking/
Any questions? Contact Ms. McDonald, SHS Career Specialist (email@example.com). Office Hours: Mon-Thurs, 7am-3pm, Room 343.
- Bellevue College is hosting an Open House today September 15, 10am-2pm. Free lunch is provided. Students will have a chance to meet fellow students, faculty and staff, tour the campus and learn about student clubs and programs.
- Attention students 9-12th grade! Did you know you can enroll for free for the Architecture, Construction, Engineering Internship (ACE)? Register today at www.acementor.org. For more information, go to the career center in room 343.
- College Visits: Current list is available in Naviance. Sign-up in the Main Office to receive a pass to visit with college representatives. College visits are located in the College Career Center, Room 343. (Note: Any college visits schedule on Fridays will be held in the Library.)
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
- Make-up Photo Day – Friday, Sept. 18th from 9am to noon. This picture day is for those who missed photo day last week. (It’s not too late! If you forgot your form & payment last week, and would like to purchase a photo package, turn in your form & payment to Ms. Tomlinson.) Re-take day is scheduled for Friday, October 23rd.
- NEW! Dazzling Acrobatics, Dance and Face Changing Show from Chongqing Arts Trope, China – Sept. 23, 2015, 7-9pm at Chief Sealth International High School Auditorium, 2600 SW Thistle St, Seattle. Cost is FREE. If interested, contact Ms. Ge at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we get enough people, we can arrange a school bus. Of course, you can go on your own. See flyer for details.
- Curriculum Night – Thursday, Sept. 24th at 6pm.