September 16, 2016 – Block schedule p.2, 4, 6
View any previous daily bulletins online.
ACCOUNTING OFFICE is closed today, Wednesday, Sept. 16th.
SPORTS/ACTIVITES: GO TOTEMS!
|Wednesday, Sept. 16, 2015||Time||Versus||Location||Depart|
|NOTE: Football C Team – Canceled||7:00 PM||Foster||SHS||Canceled|
|Football C Team – Rescheduled||7:00 PM||Lake Washington||LWHS|
|Boys Cross Country – Varsity||4:00 PM||Lake Washington||Marymoor||2:30 PM|
|Girls Cross Country – Varsity||4:00 PM||Lake Washington||Marymoor|
|Boys Water Polo||TBD||Shorewood||Away|
View the Athletic Schedule online for current schedules.
- Drill Team: New Year, New Drill! Come join the drill team for an exciting new year. New uniforms, new routines and tons of fun. You will need to register online and have a physical form from your doctor before practices start. Tryouts in the East Gym, Wednesday 9/16, Friday 9/18. Any questions? Contact Megan Hedges, email@example.com.
- Activities & Clubs are posted online. All students welcomed!
|Art Club||Mondays – Starts 9/21||3-4:00 pm||Room 305||Ms. Lang|
|Journalism||Mondays||2:45-3:15 pm||Library – TMA||Mr. Leffler|
|Robotics||Mondays||3:00 PM||Room 331||Ms. Herzog|
|Video Club||Mondays||3:05–4:00 pm||Room 346||Mr. Burlingame|
|Hip Hop Club||Tuesdays||3:10-4:00 pm||Room 220||Ms. Young|
|World Relief Club (formerly EACC)||Tuesdays||3:00-4:00 pm||Room 216||Mr. Hallock|
|Yearbook||Tuesdays||2:30-3:15 pm||Library – TMA||Mr. Leffler|
|Hip Hop Club||Thursdays||3:10-4:30 pm||Room 220||Ms. Young|
|Latino Heat||Thursdays||3:30–5:00 pm||TBD||Ms. Quintana|
· NEW! Homecoming Activities: View/download homecoming schedule.
· Washington State (Puyallup) Fair: Come get your FREE Student admission ticket in the Main Office. Event dates – 9/11-9/27.
Any questions? Contact Ms. McDonald, SHS Career Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org). Office Hours: Mon-Thurs, 7am-3pm, Room 343.
- Attention students 9-12th grade! Did you know you can enroll for free for the Architecture, Construction, Engineering Internship (ACE)? Register today at www.acementor.org. For more information, go to the career center in room 343.
- College Visits: Current list is available in Naviance. Sign-up in the Main Office to receive a pass to visit with college representatives. College visits are located in the College Career Center, Room 343, OR in the Library when the Career Center is closed. Locations will be posted in Naviance.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
- Make-up Photo Day – Friday, Sept. 18th from 9am to noon. This picture day is for those who missed photo day last week. (It’s not too late! If you forgot your form & payment last week, and would like to purchase a photo package, turn in your form & payment to Ms. Tomlinson.) Re-take day is scheduled for Friday, October 23rd.
- NEW! Dazzling Acrobatics, Dance and Face Changing Show from Chongqing Arts Trope, China – Sept. 23, 2015, 7-9pm at Chief Sealth International High School Auditorium, 2600 SW Thistle St, Seattle. Cost is FREE. If interested, contact Ms. Ge at email@example.com. If we get enough people, we can arrange a school bus. Of course, you can go on your own. See flyer for details.
- Curriculum Night – Thursday, Sept. 24th at 6pm.