September 18, 2015 – Regular Schedule
View current & past issues of the daily bulletins online.
Make-up Photo Day – Today Friday, Sept. 18th from 9am to noon. This picture day is for those who missed photo day last week. (It’s not too late! If you forgot your form & payment, and would like to purchase a photo package, turn in your form & payment to Ms. Tomlinson.) Re-take photo day is Friday, October 23rd.
LUNCH MENU: See current lunch menu online.
SPORTS/ACTIVITES: GO TOTEMS!
|Friday, Sept. 18, 2015||Time||Versus||Location||Depart|
View the Athletic Schedule online for current schedules.
- Drill Team: New Year, New Drill! Come join the drill team for an exciting new year. New uniforms, new routines and tons of fun. You will need to register online and have a physical form from your doctor before practices start. Tryouts in the East Gym Friday 9/18. Any questions? Contact Megan Hedges, email@example.com.
- Activities & Clubs are posted online. All students welcomed!
- NEW! Homecoming Activities: View/download homecoming schedule.
COLLEGE/CAREER: Any questions? Contact Ms. McDonald, SHS Career Specialist (firstname.lastname@example.org). Office Hours: Mon-Thurs, 7am-3pm, Room 343.
- Attention students 9-12th grade! Did you know you can enroll for free for the Architecture, Construction, Engineering Internship (ACE)? Register today at www.acementor.org. For more information, go to the career center in room 343.
- College Visits: Sign up in Naviance. Be sure to check Naviance often for current college visit listing. When you sign up, please note the location of the visit. All visits will take place either in Room 343 (Career Center) or Library. Please sign up for the college visits you’re interested in AHEAD OF TIME!!!
- The Breaktime Mealtime program is back! If your child(ren) are enrolled in Head Start or qualify for free and reduced price lunch program, you are eligible for Bellevue LifeSpring’s Breaktime Mealtime program. If you are interested print off the BTMT flyer or stop by the Family Connections Center for a hard copy. Return the form to the school the youngest child in your family attends by October 5, 2015. Any questions? Contact Cristina Morse at (425)456-7626 or email@example.com Si sus hijos están inscritos en Head Start o califican para el programa de almuerzo gratis o reducido, usted puede participar en el programa Breaktime-Mealtime. Si le interesa participar en el programa los estudiantes pueden recibir los formularios de El Centro Conexcion Familiar. Regréslo a la oficina principal de la escuela, program de Head Start, o al Centro Conexiones Familiares al que asiste su hijo/a menor antes del 5 Octubre, 2015. Si usted tiene cualquier pregunta contacte a Cristina Morse (425)456-7626.
- The Holiday Program is back! Jubilee Elves holiday program provides assistance to Bellevue School District families during Christmas. See the Jubilee Elves Flyer. Jubilee REACH matches families with community sponsors to provide Christmas gifts. To sign up stop by the Family Connections Center, room 201 or contact Cristina Morse for more information at (425) 456-7626. El programa de Jubilee Elves ofrece asistencia a familias del Distrito Escolar de Bellevue. Jubilee REACH empareja familias con patrocinadores de la comunidad para dar regalos de Navidad. Para inscribirse en este programa pase por El Centro Conexcion Familiar o llama a Cristina Morse (425) 456-7626.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
- Re-take photo day is scheduled for Friday, October 23rd.
- NEW! Dazzling Acrobatics, Dance and Face Changing Show from Chongqing Arts Trope, China – Sept. 23, 2015, 7-9pm at Chief Sealth International High School Auditorium, 2600 SW Thistle St, Seattle. Cost is FREE. If interested, contact Ms. Ge at firstname.lastname@example.org. If we get enough people, we can arrange a school bus. Of course, you can go on your own. See flyer for details.
- CURRICULUM NIGHT – Thursday, Sept. 24th at 6pm.
- STAY INFORMED! Electronic Newsletters from PTSA/STEPS are sent out each Friday. View current & past issues of the weekly Friday Totem News here. Submit articles by Thursday 9:00 am to email@example.com for the information to be included in the next day’s Totem News. Not receiving the electronic newsletter? Click on the link below to sign up to receive the weekly emailed Totem News: Join Our Email List