Friday, October 16, 2015 – Homecoming Assembly Bell Schedule
View any previous daily bulletins online.
Breakfast is now open at 6:45 am – 7:25 am. See current breakfast & lunch menu online.
SPORTS/ACTIVITES: GO TOTEMS!
|Friday, October 16, 2015|
|Activity: Swag my cart – after school|
|5:30 PM||Volleyball||JV||Tyee||Sammamish||Tyee Educational Complex|
|7:00 PM||Football||*C-Team||Sammamish||Interlake||Sammamish High School|
|7:00 PM||Volleyball||Varsity||Tyee||Sammamish||Tyee Educational Complex||4:00 PM|
|Saturday, October 17, 2015|
Homecoming Dance – Sammamish HS – Atrium
- Thanks for voting for homecoming royalty! Homecoming royalty will be announced at the assembly this afternoon.
- 9th grade: Vote for your class officers now! Click on e-mail link to vote immediately. Voting closes at noon today.
- Last day to purchase Homecoming tickets! Today is the last day to purchase tickets. See Ms. Healy in Accounting (2nd window on the 2nd floor by the Main Office) before school, during lunches. NOTE: The accounting office will be closed after school this Friday, Oct. 16th. Please plan ahead!
- Homecoming theme is: Night at the Movies – Date: Saturday, October 17th from 8:00p – 11:00p
- Price of tickets: $25 with ASB, $30 without ASB, $35 for Non-SHS students (guest pass must be signed prior to purchasing ticket! – Pick up your guest pass form from Accounting.)
- Scholarship ticket price: $10 with a limited number of scholarship (20 tickets) students must see their counselor!
- Location of dance: 1st Floor Atrium of the Gorgeous NEW Sammamish Building.
- Dress code: no jeans
- WINTER CHEER TRYOUTS:
- Mandatory Parent and Cheerleader Meeting: Wednesday, October 21st, 6-7pm, Library
- Cheer Clinics: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Oct 26th, 27th, and 29th (No Wed), 3:45-5:45pm, Dance Room
- Final Tryouts: Monday. 11/2, 4p-7p, Dance Room
- Cheer packets will be available in Mrs. Tomlinson’s office.
Activities & Clubs: View current club listings online. All students welcomed!
|Anime Club||Fridays||3:05 pm||Room 113||Rachel Pinter|
|Lip Sync Club||Alternate Fridays, meets this week, 10/16||3:05 pm||Room 212||Sarah Beckerman|
|Journalism Club||Fridays||2:45 pm||Library||Mitch Leffler|
COLLEGE/CAREER: Any questions? Contact Ms. McDonald, SHS Career Specialist (email@example.com). Office Hours: Mon-Thurs, 7am-3pm, Room 343. Visit the Career Center Website for more info: http://bsd405.org/sammamish/counseling/career-center/
- Seniors- College Corps is in the Career Center (room 343) after school. Volunteers will be in there Mondays through Thursdays to help you with your college applications and essays. Please drop in and use this very valuable resource! Any questions please contact Ms. Scott in the Career Center.
- College Visits: Sign up in Naviance. Be sure to check Naviance often for current college visit listing. When you sign up, please note the location of the visit. All visits will take place either in Room 343 (Career Center) or Library. Please sign up for the college visits you’re interested in AHEAD OF TIME!!!
|Hampshire College||Library||10/16/15 2:00 PM|
|Seattle National College Fair||Washington State Convention Center||10/17/15 12:00 PM|
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
Re-take photo day is scheduled for Friday, October 23rd. Pick up your photo packets from Ms .Tomlinson, if you haven’t done so already. (Room 418).
|Last day to donate! Sammamish High School October 12-17, 2015. We will have a “Clothes for the Cause” truck in the parking lot. If we are not there, please drop off the bag or box full of goods by the truck. Please make sure it is sealed as they must be dry! Hours of Operation:
· October 12-15: 12:30pm – 2pm & 3pm – 6pm
· HOMECOMING DAY October 16th we will have extended hours till 7pm
· October 17: 8am – 12pm
|Poinsettia & Wreath Sales – Order Now! Order your wreaths and poinsettias now for the upcoming holiday season. Great gifts for your friends, family and co-workers, with prices as low as $5. High quality plants and greenery will be available for pick-up on Tuesday, December 1st. Print the Poinsettia/Wreath Order Form and mail the form and payment or drop it off at school before Monday, October 25th. (Details on the form). This fundraiser benefits the Class of 2016 to help reduce the ticket price for Senior Graduation Night so that all our graduates can attend. So please, forward this to your friends, family and co-workers.|
|SKI AND BOARD Saturdays/support your PTSA! Join the Saturday Bellevue Ski School Program. Give your student an enjoyable day on the slopes. All levels welcome (Grades 2nd – 12th). Transportation provided by BSD and Coach. 6 week and 8 week options. Discount pricing until Nov. 30th. Sign up before Dec. 15. Partnering w/Bellevue School District since 1958. For information and Registration go to:www.bellevueskischool.com or email:info@BellevueSkiSchool. com|