Monday, October 19, 2015 – Regular Schedule
View any previous daily bulletins online.
Breakfast is now open at 6:45 am – 7:25 am. See current breakfast & lunch menu online.
SPORTS/ACTIVITES: GO TOTEMS!
|Monday, October 29, 2015|
|6:30 PM||Girls Soccer||C-Team||Mt. Si||SHS||—|
- WINTER SPORTS sign-ups are going on NOW! If you are interested in Basketball, Gymnastics, Boys Swim, or Wrestling, please register by Monday, November 9th at: https://www.familyid.com/organizations/sammamish
- All winter sports, except for Boys Swim, needs an IMPACT test. Every sport needs a current physical on file. Questions? Please see Ms. Tomlinson
- WINTER CHEER TRYOUTS:
- Mandatory Parent and Cheerleader Meeting: Wednesday, October 21st, 6-7pm, Library
- Cheer Clinics: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Oct 26th, 27th, and 29th (No Wed), 3:45-5:45pm, Dance Room
- Final Tryouts: Monday. 11/2, 4p-7p, Dance Room
- Cheer packets will be available in Mrs. Tomlinson’s office.
- Activities & Clubs: View current club listings online. All students welcomed!
|Art Club||Mondays||3:05 PM||Room 305||Pam Lang|
|Video Production||Mondays||3:00 PM||Room 346||Craig Burlingame|
|Robotics||Mondays||3:10 PM||Room 331||Kim Herzog|
|Environmental Warriors||Tuesdays||3:00 PM||Room 231||Keith Onstot|
|Yearbook||Tuesdays||2:40 PM||Library – TMA||Mitch Leffler|
|Hip Hop Club||Tuesdays||3:10 PM||Room 220||Mackenzie Young|
|Feminist Club||Tuesdays||3:05 PM||Room 219||Karissa Stay|
COLLEGE/CAREER: Any questions? Contact Ms. McDonald, SHS Career Specialist (email@example.com). Office Hours: Mon-Thurs, 7am-3pm, Room 343. Visit the Career Center Website for more info: http://bsd405.org/sammamish/counseling/career-center/
- Seniors- College Corps is in the Career Center (room 343) after school. Volunteers will be in there Mondays through Thursdays to help you with your college applications and essays. Please drop in and use this very valuable resource! Any questions please contact Ms. Scott in the Career Center.
- College Visits: Sign up in Naviance. Be sure to check Naviance often for current college visit listing. When you sign up, please note the location of the visit. All visits will take place either in Room 343 (Career Center) or Library. Please sign up for the college visits you’re interested in AHEAD OF TIME!!!
|Lewis & Clark College||Room 343||Oct. 19th, 8:30 AM|
|Wagner College||Room 343||Oct. 19th, 9:00 AM|
|Quest University, Canada||Room 343||Oct. 19th, 9:20 AM|
|Colorado Mesa University||Room 343||Oct. 19th, 10:00 AM|
|Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute||Room 201||Oct. 19th, 11:00 PM|
|Washington University in St. Louis||Room 201||Oct. 19th, 1:15 PM|
COMMUNITY SERVICE: Student Volunteer Opportunities – SEPTEMBER, OCTOBER and NOVEMBER Birthday Cards. SHS PTSA is asking for help from students to design and create birthday cards for the following 20 SHS staff members who have birthdays in September, October and November: Mr. McCarthy, Ms. Neshyba, Ms. Peterson, Mr. Duenwald, Ms. Smith, Mr. Reese, Ms. McDonald, Ms. Gilkey, Ms. Krause, Ms. Smoot, Ms. Lang, Mr. Cantu, Mr. Edwards, Mr. Burlingame, Ms. Whitworth, Ms. Russell, Ms. Danielson, Mr. Libolt, Ms. Larson. We just need the fronts of the birthday cards to be designed. PLEASE LEAVE THE INSIDES BLANK. Complete guidelines are posted on the Blank Cards pouch in the Main Office. Cards need to be completed by Friday, October 23rd. If you are interested, please sign up at http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0f44ada62fa5fb6-birthday. Blank cards will be specifically marked and available for pick up on Monday, October 19th. Students can earn community service hours through this project. Please drop off forms along with completed cards to the Main Office in the envelope located next to the PTSA/STEPS mailbox. Questions? Please contact Beth Steinberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
Re-take photo day is scheduled for Friday, October 23rd. Pick up your photo packets from Ms .Tomlinson, if you haven’t done so already. (Room 418).
|Poinsettia & Wreath Sales – Order Now! Order your wreaths and poinsettias now for the upcoming holiday season. Great gifts for your friends, family and co-workers, with prices as low as $5. High quality plants and greenery will be available for pick-up on Tuesday, December 1st. Print the Poinsettia/Wreath Order Form and mail the form and payment or drop it off at school before Monday, October 25th. (Details on the form). This fundraiser benefits the Class of 2016 to help reduce the ticket price for Senior Graduation Night so that all our graduates can attend. So please, forward this to your friends, family and co-workers.|
|SKI AND BOARD Saturdays/support your PTSA! Join the Saturday Bellevue Ski School Program. Give your student an enjoyable day on the slopes. All levels welcome (Grades 2nd – 12th). Transportation provided by BSD and Coach. 6 week and 8 week options. Discount pricing until Nov. 30th. Sign up before Dec. 15. Partnering w/Bellevue School District since 1958. For information and Registration go to:www.bellevueskischool.com or email:info@BellevueSkiSchool. com|