Schedule Today: – Regular Schedule Periods 1 – 7
Lunch Today: BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwich, Soft Pretzel Bun, Curly Fries & Coleslaw!
LAST DAY FOR AP TESTING!
LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR SPRING SPORTS!
Accountant Office Hours 7:30 am – 3:00 pm. Students, the accountant is available before school and during lunches, closed after school!
Attendance Office Hours 8:15 am – 3:35 pm.
Interested in being an Odle or Tyee MS Camp Counselor? Click here for Odle applications. Students will need to print out the application. The Odle applications are due this Friday at 3:45 pm. Late applications will be accepted, but get them in as soon as possible! Tyee applications are at the counseling desk and are due March 13th. If you have any questions please see Ms. Quintana in the main office.
Would YOU like to be a Tillicum 6th Grade Camp Counselor?
Here’s what you need to know:
- Tillicum’s camp runs May 31-June 2
- You must be available for counselor training on Saturday, May 20th from 9:00-12:00.
- Only Juniors and Seniors who have passed all portions of the SBA are eligible to serve as counselors this year.
- Your grades and attendance records will be checked. Students receiving D’s or F’s or who have too many absences are not eligible to attend camp.
- Former Tillicum students only please.
- Camp counselors earn 40 hours of community service. Be ready, counselors work hard for those 40 hours!
Here’s what you need to DO:
- Complete the packet attached here and turn it in by March 17th. Be sure that you write your student email address clearly, this is the way we communicate with you. Please also note that this is a no-school day, so if you are submitting a paper copy you will need to submit by March 16th.
- Attach a PIV printout of your 1st semester grades to your application.
- Turn your application in to Quintana in the counseling center, deliver it personally to the school office at Tillicum (Ringdall location), or email it to Mrs. Bieler at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Watch your student email for the next step.
SHOUT Conference: (Sistahs Having Outstanding Uniqueness Together): March 28th at Bellevue College “The SHOUT Experience is a conference geared towards young women who racially identify as African, Black, Latina, Native American or mix of any, who are in grades 7-12. The goal of SHOUT is to provide inspiration and support to strengthen the development of these students academically, socially, and emotionally. The conference will explore with students, cultural understanding, leadership, and self-empowerment.”
All Spring sports have started!
|Dance Club||Jubilee Reach||Cafeteria||3:30 PM|
|Latino Dance Club||Jubilee Reach||Cafeteria||3:30 PM|
|Anime Club||Ms. Ribeiro||229||3:35 PM|
|Disney Club||Ms. Creeden||314||3:35 PM|
|National Honor Society||Ms. Goodrich||Library||3:30 PM – By Invitation Only|
CLASE ESPAÑOLA/SPANISH CLASS FEATURE
¡Hola Sammamish! Nuestra clase hizo videos para informarles de los valores necesarios cada día en la escuela y cómo buscar ayuda. Cada grupo escogió su propio valor que creen que la escuela puede mejorar. Los valores incluyen : (Haga clic en cada palabra para ver el video)
Esperamos que los vean y disfruten.:) ¡Gracias! Periodo 6, Español AP Sra. Duimovic
Hi Sammamish! Our class made videos to inform you about the necessary values for every day life in our school and how to find help. Each group picked a value that we thought our school could improve on. The values include: (Click on each word below to watch the video)
We hope that you watch and enjoy our videos. 🙂 Thank you! 6th Period , AP Spanish Sra. Duimovic