School will begin on Thursday, September 3rd, with students logging in for the remote schedule listed here, under the Secondary Full Remote section.
Please check out the following pages, with important information on next steps for families:
- Student Material Distribution (09/23/2020 – 09/25/2020)
- Student Laptop Distribution & Tech Help
- Updating/Verifying Student Information in ParentVUE
- Registration Process for Athletics, Activities, & Field Trips in Final Forms
- New Student & Freshman Orientation Video
Additional items you need to take care of can be handled from the comfort of your own home, online:
- Paying Student Fines/Fees: You can pay most student related fines and fees through our web-portal here. Questions about a fine/fee? Reach out to our School Accountant, Michelle Healy.
- Viewing Funds for School Meals: Families can add funds to and view their student’s meal account by visiting the PayPAMS site.
- Apply for Free or Reduced Price Meals: Completing the online application here takes only minutes. For more details on this program and additional assistance options families may qualify for, please visit this site or reach out to our Family Support Specialist, Mendoza.
- Athletics at SHS: Visit our SHS Athletics page for more information. For help, please reach out to Tomlinson. New or incoming 9th grade students should also view this message from Mr. Newton, our Athletic & Activities Director.
At this time, we are not issuing Parking Passes or ORCA cards, until we can welcome students back to the campus for in-person classes. More information will be communicated to families as these options become available. For information regarding our parking lot policy Parking page.