First day of School: Thursday, September 3, 2020 at 8:00 am
- Classes will be online, not at school.
- Students are added to their classes by Teachers and these are viewable in their Microsoft Teams Program on their student laptops. Students access their classes daily through Microsoft Teams.
Student Schedule Information
Student schedules were released and made available online through Synergy StudentVUE and ParentVUE portals on Tuesday, September 1st, at 6:30pm.
Does your student have a period or more missing a class? Our Counseling Team is working diligently to fill these “holes” in student schedules as quickly as possible. In Principal Richardson’s communication sent on Wednesday, September 2nd, we ask not to email counselors about this, so they may dedicate their time to completing this task. For this first week, your student may not have a complete schedule; but they should attend all classes that are in their schedule, regardless of whether or not you feel their schedule is correct.
If your student has seven classes in their 1st Semester schedule, but there is a correction needed based upon the reasons listed below, your student may submit a Schedule Correction Request:
- Placement in the incorrect course level
- Missing classes required for graduation
- Missing prerequisite course credit
All other schedule change requests, other than those listed above, WILL NOT be considered at this time.Additional Information for this Fall is available on our District Website.