In preparation for the spring 2021 AP testing, we are providing AP testing action items and resources from the College Board for your AP student(s). For information on current information on AP procedures, please access and review the SHS AP Testing OneNote Page.
2021 AP Testing Schedule for the Bellevue School District.
The schedule is based on the following considerations:
- The cost of an AP exam is $96.00, unless purchased AFTER November 15, 2021, then the new cost is $136.00 per exam.
- will reinstate the $40 unused test fee for 2022 AP testing. ANY test that is ordered and not cancelled by November 15, 2021 will incur a $40 Unused Test Fee.
- All tests will be in person this year
- Final Day to Order AP exams – March 15, 2022
- Please make sure that your student’s College Board account has accurate information, including legal name, date of birth, etc. Students’ information in their College Board accounts will be used to provide access to this year’s AP Exams and for score reporting purposes. Inaccurate information could jeopardize their ability to access scores. If any students need to correct information in their account, they should contact AP Services for Students as soon as possible. (See https://pages.collegeboard.org/account-help)
- SENIORS: Be sure to indicate through My AP the college, university, or scholarship program your student(s) would like to receive their free score report. Students indicate this information only through My AP. They no longer provide this information on their answer sheets. The deadline to indicate or change their free score report recipient through My AP is June 20.
AP Testing Resources:
AP Daily videos will be available in AP Classroom for every topic and skill in every unit. Units 1–7 are currently in AP Classroom, and the full release schedule is available for all future units. AP Daily videos have also now been released for AP Art and Design, AP Computer Science Principles, AP Research, and AP Seminar. These short, mobile-friendly videos can be used in person, online, and in blended learning environments. Additionally, a new Instructional Resource Search feature helps teachers find all available instructional resources by skill or recommended reading, or any other search term. In addition to AP Daily videos, teachers can find relevant topic questions and personal progress checks. Students can watch AP Daily videos on their own or be assigned by their teachers. The videos are available to students who are enrolled in class sections or exam only sections. Learn more here.
AP Live Online Review. In addition to the ongoing support available through free course pacing guides, AP Daily videos, and AP Classroom feedback, the College Board has live online review sessions, beginning April 19, recorded for students to watch anytime, anywhere.
If you have questions, the best link for AP student resources is https://apstudents.collegeboard.org.
Helpful pages include: