SHS Daily Bulletin 01/24/2021
Mondays, Tuesdays, & Fridays (Periods 0 – 7):
Need to know what lunch you have? Check out the lunch assignments, based on your 5th period class here! Access the printable bell schedule here!
Pancake on a Stick
Lunch Special of the Day:
Breaded Chicken Leg with Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Biscuit
SHS Clubs TODAY:
|Campus Connect||Mr. Eng||128||3:00pm-4:00pm|
|First Robotics||Ms. Herzog||143||3:30pm-5:00pm|
|Speech and Debate||Mr. Jablon||312||3:30pm|
Spring Sports: Starts February 28th
- Interested in Spring Sports? Such as Boys Soccer, Girls Fastpitch, Boys Baseball, Track & Field, Girls Badminton, Girls Golf, Girls Tennis, Girls Water Polo, and Boys & Girls LAX. NOW is the time to SIGN UP and get your paperwork completed. Have your parents register you, fill out the registration forms at: https://www.bellevue-wa.finalforms.com
- Get your physical in if needed. They are valid for 2 years. Must be signed by a physician. If you need a physical form, please see Ms. Tomlinson or download this link: sports-medical-history-physical-exam.pdf. All sports need IMPACT testing except: Badminton, Golf, Tennis and Track & Field.
Congrats to SHS Band and Orchestra:
Congratulations to all the band and orchestra students who performed at this weekend’s Solo and Ensemble contest, and congratulations to Sinfonia for placing as 2nd alternate in the Large String Ensemble Category. Go Redhawk musicians!
Notes from the Librarian (Ms. Miller- firstname.lastname@example.org):
SHS Library News: http://bsd405.org/sammamish/resources/library/
Notes from the Accountant (Ms. Healy – email@example.com):
Have you pre-ordered your yearbook yet? Yearbooks are on sale again until 1/28/22 for $50.00. You can purchase online at https://wa-bellevue.intouchreceipting.com/ or at the accounting window.
Yearbook needs your photos! Send all photos to SHSYearbook@BSD405.org
- Class collages- photos of you and others from the same grade. Include names of everyone in the photo. We really need Freshman and Sophomore photos!
- Pets- Photo with you and your pet. Include your pets name and breed
- Redhawk Rides- If you have a valid parking pass, Submit a photo of you and your vehicle-Include the Make/Model/Year of your vehicle
- SHS Siblings-Photo of you and your sibling (all must attend SHS)
Notes from the College & Career Advisor (Ms. Lopez-Kopp – firstname.lastname@example.org):
Upcoming Events & Deadlines:
- Interested in attending BC in the fall? Bellevue College is hosting a registration event in the library on Wednesday, February 2nd from 1-2pm.
- Want to earn volunteer hours? Wheel Lab is seeking help with bike rebuilds, sales & event coordinating. No previous skills required.
- Looking for a job? Check out our virtual jobs board.