Happy New Year and welcome back!
SHS Library Closures:
- Thursday, Jan. 6th: The library will be CLOSED from 12pm-3pm for a staff training. NOTE: If you usually take 2nd lunch in the library, please plan to go the cafeteria instead!
- Wednesday, Jan. 12th: Library will be closing early at 1pm.
SHS Library Reminders:
- ALL students must to sign in and out of the library. As a safety precaution, we need to know where students can be found in case of an emergency. When there is a class or event, please make sure the library is still open before signing in, then plan to be seated away from any class or event.
- Return (or renew) your overdue library books in a timely fashion & without damage to delete the replacement fine from your account. Reminder notices are emailed every Monday morning. You may not renew any items that have been placed on HOLD. Any questions? Contact Ms. Miller in the library.
- Do you eat lunch in the library? If so, do your part to wipe down your area, throw away any trash AND push in your chairs before leaving the library. We have many classes and events in the library, so it’s important to keep the library clean! Remember to stay at least 3 ft. apart AND to wear your mask when you are finished eating & drinking. If you are not following these expectations, or maximum seating capacity has been reached, then you will be asked to leave. Thanks for your help!
NEW Year = NEW books:
Visit the library to see our latest additions -OR- log into Destiny (online catalog) and view the RECENTLY ADDED BOOKS! Feel free to VIEW MORE DETAILS or place a HOLD. Any questions? Contact Ms. Miller, SHS Library Specialist. Happy Reading!