Happy National Make Your Bed Day!
Lunch Special: Grand Slam Bone in Chicken Wings with Cornbread and BBQ or Buffalo Sauce
Journalism Club Announcement:
Do you enjoy writing, being creative and telling stories? Join Journalism Club where you can contribute to producing Sammamish’s very own student newspaper! We meet every Tuesday from 3-3:30 in room 611 and will have our first meeting on September 19th! See you there!
National Honors Society announcement:
National Honors Society is hosting their first meeting Tuesday Sept. 12 at 3:3o pm in the cafeteria.
This is the last week for open parking in the student lot. Starting Monday Sept. 18th, you will get a ticket. Make sure to fill the online form out and see Ms. Olsen to purchase a parking pass.
Tardy and Phone Policy:
Students, the tardy and phone policy become enforced today! Please make sure you are following your teachers instruction when asked to put phone away and you ensure that you are making it to school and class on time!
SHS Library News: Any questions, contact Ms. Miller in the Library.
- Library CLOSED during 1st lunch this year.
- The Library Teaching Area (south end) is reserved for Arabic classes during 6th & 7th period.
*All other library closures will be posted in the daily bulletin/announcements and on the main library doors!
**Students signing into the library during classes/events will need plan to be seated away from any scheduled classes/events.
- Wednesday, Sept. 13th: Library CLOSED after school for a staff meeting.
- Thursday, Sept. 14th: p. 5A Library CLOSED for a class. Library is closed for 1st lunch this year.
- Thursday, Sept. 14th: p. 1-4 Library Teaching Area (south end) reserved for classes.