Course Registration & Graduation Planning
Registration for the 2022 – 2023 School Year
March feels early to begin registration; however, much planning goes into the schedule for the next school year. Due to this, students need to make their course requests carefully as final entry on the Course Selection Form, and in Synergy, is the student’s commitment to the class selections for the 2022-2023 school year.
HAVE A QUESTION?
You can view our 2022 Registration FAQs to see if your question has already been answered (updated periodically).
Students can also email their counselor with questions. All students will meet with their counselor during the months of March and April to review registration. The schedule for these meetings is:
Juniors: March 14 – 25 (for individual Junior Blitz appointments with their counselor)
Sophomores: March 28 – April 1 (During Social Studies Classes)
Freshman: April 4 – 8 (During English Classes)
Incoming 8th Graders: March 7 – 15
- How to Check Your Graduation Status In Synergy
- SHS Graduation Requirements Checklist
- 2022-2023 WANIC Courses
- WANIC Program Information Night
- 2022-2023 Career Pathways Catalog
- International Spanish Academy (ISA) FAQs 2022-2023
- Dual Language Course Flowchart 22-23
- Athletic Eligibility Information
- BSD Athletics Eligibility Info for Incoming 9th Graders
** If new to running start, please register for a full SHS schedule until after you’ve completed all steps to begin Running Start **
World Language Credit Options
Do you already know a language other than English? Click here for information on how to earn World Language credit by exam.
- Academic Support
- College Planning
- Graduation Requirements
- College & Career Center
- Running Start
- Community Service
- Outside Learning
- Multi-Language Learners
- Course Registration & Graduation Planning