Course Registration & Graduation Planning
Registration for the 2021 – 2022 School Year
March feels early to begin registration; however, much planning goes into the schedule for the next school year. Due to this, students need to make their course requests carefully as final entry on the Microsoft Form and in Synergy is the student’s commitment to the class selections for the 2021-22 school year.
HAVE A QUESTION?
View our Registration FAQ’s to see if your question has already been answered (updated periodically).
Students can also message or email their counselor with questions. All students will be asked to make an appointment with their counselor during the month of March to review registration.
- SHS Elective Fair 2021
- How to Check Your Graduation Status In Synergy
- SHS Grad Requirements Checklist
- 2021-2022 CTE Intradistrict Course Offerings
- Watch the CTE Town Hall for Career Pathway Options
- 2021 Career Pathways Catalog
- International Spanish Academy (ISA) FAQs 2021-2022
- Academic Coach Application 2021-2022
- Athletic Eligibility Information
** If new to running start, please register for a full SHS schedule until after you’ve completed all steps to begin Running Start (more information will be posted in Spring 2021) **
World Language Credit Options
Do you already know a language other than English? Click here for information on how to earn World Language credit by exam.
- Academic Support
- College Planning
- Graduation Requirements
- College & Career Center
- Running Start
- Community Service
- Outside Learning
- Multi-Language Learners
- Course Registration & Graduation Planning