During enrollment, you will need to upload the requested residency documents.

All addresses on the documents must match the address that you are using to enroll.

Note: If you live outside of Bellevue SD attendance boundaries and are enrolling an approved nonresident student, you do not need to provide residency documents. But you do need to upload the Residency Verification Form.

Please upload the following documents to establish residency

If you are leasing/renting, please upload the following:

  1. Your full, signed lease agreement (all pages up to the first signature page).
  2. Proof of lease payment as listed on the lease agreement (payment ledger, cashiers check or confirmation of electronic transfer).

If you’ve lived at your current address for more than a year, you may upload your most recent utility bill.

Click here for tips on how to obtain a pdf of your utility bill to upload.


If you own your home, please upload the following:

  • Homeowner’s insurance policy declarations page

Please save copies of these documents in the same folder (i.e., desktop) on your computer where you saved your enrollment documents. Photographs from a smartphone are accepted if the image is readable.

If you are unable to provide residency documents – there are other options.

The Bellevue School District acknowledges that we learn, work, live and gather on the Indigenous Land of the Coast Salish peoples, specifically the Duwamish and Snoqualmie Tribes. We thank these caretakers of this land, who have lived and continue to live here, since time immemorial.