Step 4 – Upload Your Documents to the Secure Access Portal
You will be uploading all the documents you saved from the previous enrollment steps to our secure portal. Please make sure all the documents are saved in the same folder (i.e., desktop) on your computer.
If you are enrolling your student for the 2023-2024 school year
You cannot upload 2023-2024 enrollment submissions until March 1st when the 2023-2024 secure enrollment portal is open. You may submit your collected documents beginning March 1, 2023.
To enroll your student use this link to access the secure enrollment portal
Please be sure to enter the correct school year:
- 2022-2023 to enroll now for the current school year
- 2023-2024 for fall enrollment
Once you have entered the portal you will need to provide information about you and your student. Please pay special attention to these portal items:
- Select School Year: Please select the school year you are enrolling in (if your student will be starting school in the current school year, they will automatically roll up to the next school year; please do not re-enroll).
- Parent Email Address: All contact with you regarding your enrollment submission will be via email. Please enter an email address that you frequently check and verify that the email address is accurate
- Attendance Area School: Select your attendance area school unless you have been approved, in advance, to attend a different school (see below):
- Choice School/Programs If you have been approved to a Choice School or Program, please select Choice School/Program from the drop-down list and add the name of the school you have been approved to in the comments. This applies to acceptances to Jing Mei, Puesta del Sol, the Spanish dual language program, Bellevue Big Picture, the International School, self-contained advanced learning, or special education placements at a specific school/program.
- Open Transfer: If you have been approved through Open Transfer to a specific school, select that school from the drop-down list and add “Approved through open transfer” in the comments.
- Nonresident Student: If you have been approved to a specific school as a nonresident student, select that school from the drop-down list and add “Approved nonresident” in the comments.
- Choose Files: This is where you will upload your saved documents. Please make sure to follow the directions listed above the “Choose Files” button. Once you have selected your files, a file total will be listed to the right of the button. Please check that the file total matches how many files were saved in your folder.
Once you have entered the required information and uploaded your documents, you will click the “Submit” button:
- You will be taken to a confirmation page, please print or make a copy of this page for your records. You will not receive an email version of the confirmation.
- When your student’s enrollment has been fully processed, you will receive a notification email. Please allow time for processing of your enrollment. Learn more about enrollment processing