No school Feb. 17 through Feb. 21, for the mid-winter break.
Tuesday, Feb. 18 through Friday, Feb. 21: The district office will be open from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Early and Extended Learning Mid-winter Break Camp will be open from Tuesday, Feb. 18 through Friday, Feb. 21.
School will be back in session Monday, Feb. 24.

Neighborhood School

Once you have established your residency in the Bellevue School District you may go to your neighborhood school and enroll your student(s). Be sure to bring all of the required forms and documents listed on this page, as well as your residency documents. Visit our Find Your School page if you are unsure which school is your neighborhood school.

Required Documents

We request the following documents be brought with you when enrolling a student. Please bring the original documents. Copies will be made and your original documents will be returned.

  • Birth certificate or passport to determine proof of enrollment age and legal name. This is required for kindergarten and first grade. For grades 2-12, other documents may used in lieu of birth certificate or passport (e.g. transcript, report card).

Although not required, we request you provide the following documents to help ensure appropriate placement of your student:

  • For Special Education
    • IEP and current evaluation
    • 504 plan
    • Individual Health Plan
  • For grades 1-8
    • The most recent report card
  • For grades 9-12
    • The most recent report card and/or transcripts of classes completed

Required Forms

The following forms are required to enroll your student. If you do not have access to a printer, you may acquire these forms at any school or at the Bellevue School District office.

Student Enrollment Form

English Chinese Japanese KoreanRussian Spanish Vietnamese

Certificate of Immunization Status Form

English Chinese Korean Russian Spanish Vietnamese

School Nurse Health Information Form

English Spanish Chinese

Home Language Survey

English Chinese Japanese Korean Russian Spanish Vietnamese

Other languages are available on the Washington State website, for additional language choices click here.

Residency Verification Form

Misrepresentation of residency information or failure to follow through with the statements on the Residency Verification Form will result in your student’s withdrawal from the District, and may result in referral to the District’s legal counsel for further action.

English Chinese Japanese Korean Russian Spanish Vietnamese

Additional Forms

Medication Authorization Form

This form is only required for students who will take medication at school.


Medical History & Exam for Athletics

This form is only required for high school students participating in athletics.


Middle School Tdap Vaccination Form

This form is only required for students entering middle school.