Summer Testing Application
Summer Testing Application Requirements
Summer testing is only for:
- Students in grades 2 – 11 (currently in or just completed) who moved to the Bellevue School District after October 29, 2021.
- Students in 1st grade (currently in or just completed) who moved to the Bellevue School District after February 12, 2022.
Instructions for completing the application for:
Current BSD Students (enrolled for 2021-22)
- You will need your child’s student ID number to apply for testing.
- You will enter your child’s last name and student ID number. The demographic information will be automatically filled in from the information that is in our student database. Please make sure that your email is up to date because that is how we will notify you about testing.
Current BSD Students (enrolled for 2022-23)
- Please follow the steps for Private/Home School Students below.
- Please enter your child’s student ID number in the “General Comments” section. You will not need to upload proof of residency.
Private/Home School Students
- You must fill out all demographic information.
- You must upload proof of residency.
- If your child has a sibling that is a current BSD student, please enter the sibling name and student ID number and the parent demographic information will be automatically filled in from the information that is in our student data base. You will still need to fill out the student information. You will not need to upload proof of residency.
Enrolled BSD Students Without a Student ID Number
- If you have submitted your enrollment information via the enrollment portal but do not yet have your child’s BSD student ID number, please follow the steps for Private/Home School Students above. You will not need to upload proof of residency.
If your child requires testing accommodations, you must upload a copy of the accommodations page with the application. A completed IEP or 504 plan detailing testing accommodations must be on file with your school in order to utilize testing accommodations.
Students in grade 1 will test on both days in the mornings (approx. 8:00—11:30 am) and students in grades 2—11 will test all day (approx. 8:00 am—2:00 pm). Identified students will receive services beginning fall 2022. Please refer to the following table for testing dates:
|1||July 26, 2022||AM|
|1||July 27, 2022||AM|
|2 – 4||July 26, 2022||AM||PM|
|5 – 8||July 27, 2022||AM||PM|
|9 – 11||July 27, 2022||AM||PM|