Domestic and International Travel
Last updated October 5, 2021, 2:58 p.m.
The Bellevue School District recommends limiting non-essential travel to reduce the spread of COVID-19 if unvaccinated.
Bellevue School District follows guidance from King County Public Health:
Testing for travel
- Testing is not required before or after U.S. travel if fully vaccinated. Limit travel if you are not fully vaccinated or if traveling with unvaccinated children.
- Travel requirements vary by state. Check local guidance before you go.
- If you need a test for travel, it is not guaranteed that you will receive a result within 72 hours of departure at any of King County’s free testing sites. It’s also not guaranteed that the results will meet the specific requirements for all countries.
- If you need a test for travel, look for rapid testing options that specialize in travel testing.
- See frequently asked questions on testing and travel for more information.
- For full guidance on domestic (travel within U.S) and international travel, see the CDC websites on Domestic Travel and International Travel during COVID-19.
Everyone should monitor for symptoms for 14 days and wear a mask, regardless of your vaccination status or where you’re traveling.
- New COVID-19 Dashboard Overview
- Face Coverings
- Physical Distancing in the Classroom
- Hand Washing Procedures
- Cleaning Regimens
- Responding to Cases and Suspected Cases
- Domestic and International Travel
- Free COVID-19 Testing at Bellevue College
- Visitors and Volunteers
- COVID-19 Testing in Bellevue School District