Hand Washing Procedures
The Bellevue School District has established clear expectations and procedures to ensure frequent hand washing by students and staff. The district will provide school-specific posters and other signage about hand washing in all school buildings.
Students will be required to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering their school building and will be asked to wash hands frequently throughout the day.
Nearly all classrooms in the district are equipped with sinks. All classrooms will have hand sanitizer available for students.
Hand sanitizing stations will also be provided at entrances and throughout all school buildings.
All staff will be required to wash or sanitize their hands upon entering their building. Staff are expected to wash and sanitize their hands throughout the day.
- New COVID-19 Dashboard Overview
- Face Coverings
- Physical Distancing in the Classroom
- Hand Washing Procedures
- Cleaning Regimens
- Responding to Cases and Suspected Cases
- Domestic and International Travel
- Free COVID-19 Testing at Bellevue College
- Visitors and Volunteers
- COVID-19 Testing in Bellevue School District