Last updated September 19, 2022
Find a Vaccine Near You
COVID-19 vaccines are available across King County, Washington state and nationally. Availability varies by location. Use the links below to find a COVID-19 vaccine clinic near you:
- King County Vaccination Options
- Need help over the phone? Call the King County COVID-19 Call Center any day between 8am -7pm at 206-477-3977. Interpreters available; state the language you need when you are connected
- Washington State Department of Health Vaccine Locator
- Kaiser Permanente (open to non-members) or call 800-352-3610
- SeaMar Community Health Centers or call 855-289-4503
- UW Medicine COVID-19 Vaccine Updates & Information
You may also check with your local pharmacy to make an appointment.
Need to look up your vaccine records?
People getting booster doses or 2nd COVID vaccinations will need to show their vaccination card or vaccine record at the time of vaccination.
You can look up your electronic COVID vaccine records from the Washington State Department of Health through WA Verify. If you have lost your vaccine card, you can find a digital record here: Digital COVID-19 Vaccine Record (wa.gov)