Required Health Forms
New students enrolling in BSD must have medically verified immunization records.
Medically verified records must have:
- Your child’s name
- Your child’s date of birth
- A unique health care provider or clinic stamp or another form of written healthcare provider documentation, such as a provider signature
- Official immigration immunization records
- The immunization record printed from a healthcare provider, clinic, or hospital’s Electronic Health Record
- A written immunization record from a healthcare provider or clinic
- The immunization record printed from the Washington State Immunization Information System or the Immunization Information System of another state
Bellevue School District nurses track immunization status through the Washington State Immunization Information System. Please sign the Certificate of Immunization Status to give us permission to update the state system, and turn it in to your child’s school with their medically verified immunization records.
Certificate of Immunization Status:
Learn about changes to the Washington State immunization policy.
Other languages are available on the Washington State Department of Health website.
Confidential School Nurse Information
Please complete this document when you register your student for school, or if there are any medical updates you would like us to know about at. Once completed, deliver this form to your school nurse.
Medication Authorization Form
EnglishSpanishSimplified ChineseTraditional Chinese
Middle School Vaccination Information
G-Tube Feeding Orders 2022-2023 School Year
Treatment Authorization Form 2022-2023 School Year
- COVID-19 Health and Safety
- School Module for Immunization Records
- School Nurses
- Required Health Forms
- Individual Health Plans
- Too Sick for School?
- Vision & Hearing Screening
- Health Resources
- Fentanyl Crisis Resources