Too Sick for School?
Revised guidelines for self-quarantining related to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
These guidelines override our typical guidelines for keeping students home from school due to illness.
Symptoms Or Illness
Should Child/Student Remain At Home?
If your child is showing any emergency warning signs including:
- trouble breathing
- pain or pressure in the chest that does not go away
- new confusion
- inability to wake up or stay awake
- bluish lips or face
- severe abdominal pain
Call 911 or take your child to the emergency room
Please refer to the Public Health — Seattle & King County COVID-19 Screening Flow Chart to determine if your child is able to attend school.
- COVID-19 Health and Safety
- Health Check
- School Module for Immunization Records
- School Nurses
- Required Health Forms
- Individual Health Plans
- Too Sick for School?
- Vision & Hearing Screening
- Health Resources
- Fentanyl Crisis Resources