The Bellevue School District has partnered with Care Solace to complement districtwide efforts to provide our learning community with access to mental health care and support student well-being.
About Care Solace
The Bellevue School District has partnered with Care Solace to complement districtwide efforts to provide our learning community with access to mental health care and support student well-being. Care Solace is a central hub that connects students, staff and their families to care. At no cost to you, Care Solace will quickly and confidentially find available mental health and substance use providers matched to your needs.
Care Solace helps school districts provide care coordination for every student, staff member, and family member in need. The Care Solace team is always available — including nights, weekends, and holidays — in 200+ languages.
- 24/7/365 multilingual support – A multilingual team is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, to help you understand options, call providers on your behalf, and schedule an appointment
- Care regardless of insurance – Connect to care with any coverage including Medicaid, Medicare, and sliding scale options for those without insurance.
- Easy access to care – Use Care Match, the self-serve website, to find a provider or services on your own.
With a network of over 350,000 providers and services, Care Solace will help you find the right help at the right time — at no cost to you. They will connect you with providers accepting all medical insurances, including Medicaid, Medicare, and sliding scale options for those without insurance.
Access Care Solace Services
- Call 888-515-0595 at any time. Multilingual support is available. A dedicated Care Companion will help you every step of the way to research options, secure appointments, and follow up to make sure it’s a good fit.
- Search anonymously to get matched with an extensive list of care providers at caresolace.com/bsd405.
- With verbal parental consent, a school mental health professional can submit a referral on the student’s behalf.
If you have a life-threatening emergency, please call 911 or The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline at 988. Care Solace is NOT an emergency response service or mental health service provider.
Information on individual treatment providers, including geographic proximity, authorized insurance carriers, and whether the provider is accepting new patients is gathered by Care Solace and not done in conjunction with the Bellevue School District. The Bellevue School District does not recommend, endorse, promote or refer to any of the individual treatment providers.