The Meals2Go program, offered by our Nutrition Services team, is designed to provide a FREE breakfast and lunch option for families to access for their children. Families have two options to access meals on school days:
For either option:
- Meals will be available for any child 18 years and younger.
- A Breakfast (vegetarian) will be provided with each lunch.
- Children do not need to be enrolled in the Bellevue School District to participate.
- Children do not need to be present at the time of meal pick up.
- A child may receive up to 1 breakfast and 1 lunch per day through the programs offered by Nutrition Services at a school or community drop off location.
- Meals are provided at no cost thanks to the extension of a nationwide waiver authorized by USDA. This waiver will be in effect for the entire 2020-21 school year.
Families are encouraged to complete an application for free or reduced-price school meals. The 2020-21 application can be found on our Free & Reduced Priced Meals page. Families must reapply each year.