Pay for Meals
All students enrolled in the Bellevue School District can receive lunch at no charge during the 2021-22 school year. Additionally, breakfast will be available at no charge in schools which offer the program. Scroll down to learn more.
All Free, Reduced Priced or Paid eligible students may access school meals FREE due to extended USDA funding.
Breakfast is available at the following schools:
- ELEMENTARY: Ardmore, Eastgate, Enatai, Lake Hills, Newport Heights, Phantom Lake, Sherwood Forest, Stevenson, Wilburton & Woodridge.
- SECONDARY: Bellevue, Chinook, Highland, Interlake, Newport, Odle, Sammamish, Tillicum & Tyee
Beginning May 2, 2022 middle & high school students will have the option to purchase a la carte items such as second entrees, sides and beverages to supplement their meal.
- A la carte items must be paid for at the time of service either through prior payments that have been made to the student’s school meal account, cash or check.
- The purchase of a la carte items may not result in a negative balance on a student’s school meal account.
- To help our service lines run smoothly, families are strongly encouraged to utilize PayPams for online payments.
- PayPams will reopen for online payments by April 25, 2022.
- There is no charge for parents to sign up with PayPams in order to check their student balances and/or recent purchases.
- PayPams will charge a $1.95 fee per family, rather than per student, for online payments.
- Checks and cash will continue to be accepted by cashiers in the cafeteria.
- Checks should be made payable to Bellevue School District.
Download the PayPAMS Mobile App
The free PayPAMS mobile app is available for Android and iPhone devices. Log in with the same user name and password as you do on payPAMS.com.
|Grade Level||Breakfast||Breakfast Reduced Price||Lunch||Lunch Reduced Price|
|Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd & 3rd||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|PreK, 4th & 5th||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|