Pay for Meals
All students enrolled in the Bellevue School District can receive lunch at no charge during the 2021-22 school year. Additionally, breakfast will be available at no charge in schools which offer the program. Scroll down to learn more.
All Free, Reduced Priced or Paid eligible students may access school meals FREE due to extended USDA funding.
Breakfast will be available at the following schools as we open the school year:
- ELEMENTARY: Ardmore, Eastgate*, Enatai, Lake Hills, Newport Heights, Phantom Lake, Sherwood Forest, Stevenson, Wilburton* & Woodridge.
- SECONDARY: Bellevue, Chinook*, Highland, Interlake, Newport, Odle, Sammamish, Tillicum* & Tyee*.
*Pilot breakfast programs.
Nutrition Services goal is to serve all students quickly, safely, and efficiently. For the start of school:
- A la carte/Snack Bar and Adult meal purchases will not be available. This step is necessary to ensure all students who want a free meal can be served.
- Meal account deposits are not necessary.
- Students who bring lunch from home may supplement their meal by selecting 3 items (such as a carton of milk, a serving of fruit and vegetables) at no charge.
|Grade Level||Breakfast||Breakfast Reduced Price||Lunch||Lunch Reduced Price|
|Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd & 3rd||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|PreK, 4th & 5th||FREE||FREE||FREE||FREE|