Participants must register in advance for session they would like to attend. The District can accommodate up to 50 participants in each session and is prepared to host additional sessions based on demand.
On-line Community Forums
Community forums will be held at each of the five comprehensive middle schools beginning October 23, where participants can review the demographer findings, discuss the implications, and share thoughts with district leaders. The district is committed to deeply listening to the communities we serve, and the forums are designed as listening sessions. In addition to the in-person forums, the District has scheduled additional opportunities to participate on-line.
The goals for the on-line community listening sessions are:
- Outline the challenge we are addressing
- Describe the Consolidation Study Process
- Build a shared understanding of the demographer findings
- Gather input and questions
The agenda for the on-line community listening sessions is:
- Welcome and Presentation (25 minutes)
- Small Group Listening Session: The purpose of this session is to listen and learn from families to inform a proposal to the Board by the Superintendent (30 min)
- Closing Share Out, Thank you and Next Steps (5 min)