TECHNOLOGY DISTRIBUTION – 2nd Grade Only
Tuesday, August 31 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
This Tech Distribution Day is only for families with 2nd grade students.
All New Bellevue School District 2nd Grade Students
- All new 2nd grade students to Bellevue School District will check out their District-issued device from Spiritridge on Tuesday, August 31 between
9:00-12:00 at Spiritridge Elementary.
All Returning 2nd Grade BSD Students
- Returning 2nd graders will exchange their current BSD school-issued iPad, power cord and stylus for a new Lenovo 11e laptop on Tuesday, August 31 between 9:00-12:00 at Spiritridge Elementary.
Newly enrolled 2nd graders will also get a Lenovo 11e laptop.
Directions: see Map Below
Arrive at Spiritridge Elementary and follow signs to the Technology Lanes.
- Remain in your car and a staff member will assist you when you are in the Distribution Zone.
- Staff will ask for your child’s first and last name
- Staff will collect your child’s device and deliver to your car
- Exit and enjoy your day
Please be sure to plug in your child’s laptop at home to ensure it is fully charged for the first day of school.
Should your child face difficulty with logging in or a computer issue, our Tech Specialists will be able to assist them within the first two days of school.
Technology Distribution Day – for 2nd graders
- Tuesday, August 31
- 9:00 AM -12:00 PM
- Spiritridge Elementary
TECHNOLOGY DISTRIBUTION MAP – 2nd Grade
What about the other grades and technology devices?
- Kindergarteners will be issued an iPad within the first few weeks of school. Timing will depend upon 2nd graders’ timely return of devices.
- Grades 3-5 Returning Students will be using their devices from last year. Our Tech Specialist will be available to assist any students with concerns.
If you have not done so yet please plug in your child’s laptop and have it fully charged for the first day of school.
- Grades 3-5 New to BSD Students will be issued a BSD laptop on their first day of school by our Tech Specialist and assisted with logging in for the first time