Dear Bellevue School District Families,
Last month we sent all staff members and families communication about a new process set to roll out on Aug. 6: online student data verification. This is a natural extension of what families have already become accustomed to doing this year – such as accessing grades, attendance, teacher’s messages and other school-related information to support students’ academic success.
Features of this online process include:
- Parent(s)/guardian(s) will be able to access Online Student Data Verification from their existing ParentVUE accounts anytime throughout the year, on any device.
- Address, phone numbers and other information that is common for all students in one household will only need to be entered one time.
- Families can upload address verification or legal documents directly to their student’s account.
- There is an autosave feature, which allows users to resume where they left off in the event they exit the program without completing the process.
- Parent(s)/guardian(s) have the option to review and print their updates before final submission.
- There will be multi-language support: the online student data verification screens can be translated into multiple languages by clicking the corresponding language at the bottom of the screen.
- The verification process can be completed on any web enabled device, at any time via the district website.
To support the launch of this process moving online, there will be computer kiosks stationed at each BSD school and at our BSD Student Placement office in order to provide access to all families.
If you have any questions about the online student data verification process, please contact us at email@example.com. You can also visit our district website to learn more about this process.
We appreciate your support and enthusiasm as we continue to expand our use of Synergy.