Tillicum Suggested Supply List
Though we are starting remotely, these are helpful supplies to have on hand to help students stay organized.
- 3 ring binder (2 inch)
- Notebook paper (either college or wide ruled)
- Dividers (8)
- Spiral notebook for Social Studies Class (100 sheet)
- Pencil pouch: Pencils, erasers, pens, sharpener
- Colored Pencils
- Washable markers (no permanent)
- Yellow highlighters
- Glue sticks (no liquid glue)
- Composition Book for Language Arts Class (Composition Book (6th grade: wide- or college-ruled; 7th/8th grades: college-ruled only)
- 2 Dry Erase Markers
- Straight edge ruler with both inches and cm
- Roll of scotch tape
- Sticky Notes (3″ by 3″ or smaller)
All math classes:
- TI-30X IIS Calculator (or similar)
Course Specific Math Classes
- IMT1, IMT2 and Geometry Only: Compass and Protractor
- IMT1 and IMT2 Only: 2 Composition notebooks (Quad Ruled/Graph Paper Style)
Please note: lockers are small and cannot accommodate large backpacks or rolling backpacks.
Scholarships and extra supplies are available upon request.