Planning for High School:
Tips for Being a Successful Student:
- Take responsibility for your own actions.
- Make good choices: think before you act.
- Show compassion: be supportive without judgement.
- Come to school every day, on time and ready to learn!
- Bring your laptop, charged and ready to go!
- Bring your planner to every class, every day to keep track of assignments.
- Ask for help when they need it!
- Attend tutorial after school when you need help with assignments or tests.
- Check your grades on StudentVUE!
Homework & Study Support
- Prioritizing Homework Worksheet
- Bellevue Boys & Girls Club: Be Great. Graduate.
- Bellevue Boys & Girls Club: Project Learn
- King County Library Study Zone (Free Drop-in Tutoring)
- Khan Academy (Support for Math and Science)
Counseling & Mental Health
- NetSmartz: NetSmartz is an online resources for parents and students to help them learn more about protecting themselves on the internet.
|Rude:||Is unintentionally hurtful, and is only done once.|
|Mean:||Is intentionally hurtful, but is only done one time.|
|Bullying:||Is intentionally hurtful, and continues even after you have told them to stop.|
Student Resource: Help stop bullying!