After School Activities
2020-21 Fall Activities are Online
These Activities are available during Remote and Hybrid learning schedules.
•Start and end dates are approximate. It is possible to join many (though not all) of the clubs after they start.
• Participation in ASB Clubs and Activities requires ASB membership. Payment Link.
Read descriptions and watch videos of some of our great Activities on Padlet.
The Bellevue School District offers students opportunities to extend their learning through extracurricular and after school activity programs. It is the District’s intention to provide high quality opportunities for student participation in extracurricular and after school activity programs. To that end:
Bellevue School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination: Title IX Coordinator: Jeff Lowell, (425) 456-4010 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Section 504/ADA Coordinator: Heather Edlund, (425) 456-4156 or email@example.com; Civil Rights/Nondiscrimination Compliance Coordinator Alexa Allman, (425) 456-4040 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Mailing address for all three: 12111 NE 1st Street, Bellevue, WA 98005.
The Bellevue School District is also committed to providing a safe and civil educational environment that is free from harassment, intimidation or bullying. Report harassment, intimidation or bullying with SafeSchools Alert or at your school. The Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying Compliance Officer is Nancy Pham, (425) 456-4040 or email@example.com.
Tillicum Middle School is committed to nondiscrimination in all of our programs and activities.
Tillicum Middle School will provide equal educational opportunity and treatment for all students in all aspects of the academic and activities program without discrimination based on race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, honorably-discharged veteran or military status, sex, sexual orientation (gender expression or identity), marital status, the presence of any sensory, mental or physical disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability.
Extra-curricular activities are accessible to all Tillicum students.
After School Wait Times
All students must be in an adult supervised activity by 2:35 and must remain in a supervised activity until they leave campus for the day. Students may not leave campus after school (to go to the park, a friend’s house, etc.) and return to campus to attend an activity, take the activity bus home, or to be picked up by a parent.
Students may wait for their ride in front of the school at the following times:
- After School – 2:30-2:35
- After Tutorial – 3:00-3:05
- After Activities – 4:00-4:05
At all other times, students must be in the building, gym, or field with their teacher or activity advisor.
Note: As we do not provide adult supervision outside after school we encourage parents to adhere to the allowed wait times.
After School Transportation
Tillicum provides an after-school activity bus Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. The activity bus makes a general run through Tillicum’s attendance area. Since it does not follow the regular bus route, students may not be dropped off at the same regular bus stop and may arrive home later than expected. The bus departs Tillicum at approximately 4:10 pm. Students must have an activity pass to ride the bus. Activity bus passes are only available from a tutorial Supervisor. Activity bus route information is available in the main office.
What are my choices after school?
|Time||At School Options||Departure Options|
|2:30pm||Tutorial (2:30-3pm)||School Bus (leaves at 2:40pm) Walk Home (leave by 2:35pm) Parent Pickup (by 2:35pm)|
|3:00 to 4:00pm||Tillicum school sponsored clubs (Homework Club) and activities||Walk Home (leave by 3:05pm) Parent Pickup (by 3:05pm)|
|3:00 to 4:00pm||Club Jubilee sponsored sports, athletics or activities||Activity Bus (leaves at 4:05pm) Walk Home (leave by 4:05pm) Parent Pickup (by 4:05pm)|
Tillicum Tutorial is defined as a 30 minute period for extended instruction, make-up work, or quiet work time on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 2:30-3:00pm. A student is expected to stay in one teacher’s tutorial. This is considered to be a class period. All rules apply in tutorial as they do in the regular classroom. For example, you must arrive on time, there are no electronic devices used, and the student will be released at 3:00 pm. If your child needs to leave early from tutorial, you must check in with the attendance office to sign them out just as you would during the school day.
After School Transportation
- After School Bus: Tillicum provides a bus after 7th period Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays; it departs at 2:35 pm. This bus departs at 1:25 on Wednesdays.
- Activity Bus: Begins September 9 and runs Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, for students who have attended both a supervised tutorial (2:30-3:00 pm) and a supervised activity (3:00-4:00 pm). The activity bus makes a general run through Tillicum’s attendance area. Since it does not follow the regular bus route, students may not be dropped off at the same regular bus stop and may arrive home later than expected. Students must have an activity pass to ride the bus. Activity bus passes are available from any after-school activity advisor.The Activity bus is available at 4pm, when activities end. Activity bus schedules are also available in the front office. Please note, students must attend Tutorial 2:30-3pm to be eligible to participate in an After school Activity. Tutorials may be assigned by teachers. If your student is not assigned a tutorial, they have a choice of which teacher/class to work in. Students must arrive in their tutorial class by 2:35pm.There is no activity bus service on Wednesdays.
Bellevue Boys & Girls Club
Bellevue Boys & Girls Club offers a free program for students after school every day of the week. The organization provides a shuttle that leaves after school each day (one before tutorial and one after tutorial). Students can remain at their center up to 7pm. The program offers academic support, activities, etc. For more information check their website at: http://www.bgcbellevue.org/
* Schedule subject to change as we add/modify activities. Please continue to check school website for more information. *Tillicum provides an after-school activity bus Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. The activity bus makes a general run through Tillicum’s attendance area. Since it does not follow the regular bus route, students may arrive home later than expected. The bus departs Tillicum at approximately 4:10. Students must have an activity pass to ride the bus. Activity bus passes are available from any after-school activity advisor. Activity bus route information is available in the main office.
Middle School Athletics
2020 Fall Sports Will Not be Offered. The schedule below will resume when possible.
|Jubilee Reach||Coed Cross Country||09/12|
|Jubilee Reach||Boys Soccer||09/12|
|Jubilee Reach||Girls Soccer||09/12|
|Jubilee Reach w/ First Tee||Girls Golf||TBD|
- For information about activities offered through Jubilee Reach, visit their website. Jubliee Reach can provide information about dates and times which are usually available during the first week of school for Fall activities. Most Jubilee Reach programs are offered onsite after school.
- For information about athletics and activities offered at Tillicum, contact the school’s main office.
- Refer to the Tillicum Activity Bus schedule for after school sports. Bus transportation is provided for Away competitions at other district middle schools.
To register for athletics and activities offered through Jubilee Reach or your Middle School, visit the FinalForms webpage. Jubilee Reach or your Middle School staff will contact you via email before the sports season begins with details about practice times and event schedules. Please note the following before registering online:
- Registration must be completed by the parent or legal (court appointed) guardian of the student athlete.
- Parents/guardians can find registration instructions in the Parent Playbook for FinalForms.
- Parents/guardians can enter multiple students in one FinalForms session.
- NOTE: Middle school students are not required to obtain a sports physical or ImPACT concussion testing to participate in Jubilee Reach or Middle School athletics and activities. The sports physicals (signed by physician) and ImPACT tests are required beginning in 9th grade for High School Athletics.