Schedules, Locker and Combo
- We will pass out 6th grade schedules but these are subject to change before the first day of school.
- Students will receive a locker and combo – please locate their locker and try the combo a few times.
Purchases & What You Need to Bring
- You can purchase a Yearbook and an ASB card. ASB cards are required for all students who participate in after school clubs and sports. (We will not be taking pictures. This happens on Sep 17 during the school day.) Skip this line by purchasing these items ahead of time! Sign on to your student’s account using the following link https://touchbase.bsd405.org/.
- You can drop off student medical forms and medication in the office.
Meet & Learn
- This a great opportunity to meet our incredible PTSA, find out how to join, and learn about upcoming volunteer opportunities and PTSA sponsored events.
- Meet the Jubilee staff who run our after school activity sports.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the hours?
- 6th Grade TCOB: Monday, August 26, 12:30pm – 3pm
What if we cannot make TCOB how will my student receive their schedule?
Not to worry, schedules will be available through Synergy StudentVue by Sep 3 and will be given out the first day of school.
How can my student get their locker and combo before school starts?
Please email the Office Manager, Michelle Steinberg at email@example.com who can email it to you.
How can I purchase an ASB card?
You can purchase ASB cards online before school starts. Cards will be given to students on Picture Day Sep 17.
Is there a TCOB for 7th & 8th Graders?
We do not have TCOB for 7th & 8th graders. You can pay for the ASB card and Yearbook by signing on to your student’s account using the following link https://touchbase.bsd405.org/.
How do 7th & 8th graders get their schedules?
Schedules will be available through Synergy StudentVue by Sep 3 and will be given out the first day of school.
How does my 7th or 8th grader get a locker?
Your student may request a locker by emailing the Office Manger, Michelle Steinberg firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up at the front desk when school starts.