- Students enrolling in the Bellevue School District in grades kindergarten through 12 enroll in their attendance area school – the school associated to their address – unless they have been preapproved to attend a different school.
- All families must establish residency in the Bellevue School District as part of the enrollment process. After reviewing the information below, if you need further assistance, please contact email@example.com or call 425-456-4200.
- Your enrollment will be complete when all the documents have been received. If you are unable to provide residency documents – there are other options.
- Need to enroll in preschool? Please visit our Preschool page.
- Have questions? Visit our Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions page
12619 SE 20th Place
Bellevue, WA 98005
Main Office: (425) 456-6200
Attendance: (425) 456-6205
Early Learning: (425) 456-6219
Start & Dismissal
M-T-T-F: 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am – 1:15 pm
Kris Hagan, Acting Principal
Judy Bowlby, Betty Fowler Hannaford, Tara Gray – Principals (Administrative Support)
Save the Date:
Kindergarten Information Night
January 11th, 2022
7:00 – 8:00 pm
Virtual Event on …Read More
Would you like to know when your student’s bus is going to be late? Bellevue School …Read More
Woodridge Elementary’s Main Office will be open to the public on August 23rd from 9-3:30 …Read More
CLICK HERE for a printable version.
(Last updated on 8/23/21 @ 8:30 AM with an updated …Read More
As we prepare for the future months together, Principal Hepworth and Assistant Principal Hagan, are …Read More