For the 2017-2018 school year all Clyde Hill students will have district transportation provided for them. You will be notified by the Transportation Department the week prior to the start of school regarding bus stop location and time of pick up/drop off. If you should have questions, please call Transportation at (425)456-4512. Alternatively, you can provide you own transportation or carpool with neighbors. Traffic around Clyde Hill@Bellewood is very congested during pick-up and drop-off times. Fewer vehicles make the transition easier and safer for everyone! If you need to drive to school to drop your child(ren) off, please follow these guidelines. Please note that CH @ Bellewood has a one way entrance on 153rd Place NE and the exit is on 151st Place NE.Click here to find bus routes
- Supervision before school begins at 8:00AM. Therefore, please ensure your child remains safe by dropping them off any time after 8:00AM but not beforehand.
- Use the designated drop-off/pick-up lanes just after and to the right of the main entrance when dropping off/picking up children curbside. DO NOT drive through the front parking area and drop children off. This requires children to cross in front of buses and cars and presents a dangerous situation.
- When using the drop off / pick-up lanes:
- Pull as far forward as possible in the drop-off/pick-up lane. Drop off/pick up your child(ren) when you are at the front of the student pick up location. Once your child has safely exited the vehicle, pull ahead to exit.
- Remain in your car at all times, and please stay off of your cellular phone.
- Please keep the line moving! If you need to talk with another parent or a teacher, park your vehicle in a parking space.
- If you choose to park your car, PARK ONLY IN DESIGNATED PARKING SPACES. DO NOT PARK OUTSIDE THE MAIN EXIT ON 151st ST. NE. DO NOT PARK IN OR BLOCK THE FIRE LANE or other parked vehicles.
- Remember that at high-traffic times of day, right turns in and out of the school parking lot are required to help traffic flow more smoothly.
- Do NOT talk on your cellular telephone while in the Clyde Hill drop-off or pick-up area.
Have patience! Plan for a few extra minutes in your morning or afternoon routine if you drop your child(ren) off or pick them up! If at all possible, please use the provided bust transportation to help reduce congestion and keep our students safe!