Elementary In-Person Students
The schedule for the last day of school (Tuesday, June 22) for hybrid, in-person students will be the typical AM/PM schedule with House A students coming in the morning and House B coming in the afternoon. Transportation will run on the typical Tuesday schedule for the last day of school. Students who typically attend school for the full-day at elementary will come for a half day in the morning on the last day of school. Since the last day of school is typically a shortened day for students so that teachers can complete year-end tasks in the afternoon before summer vacation starts, we will make the morning of Wednesday, June 16, an asynchronous learning morning so that teachers have the time they need to complete year-end tasks. Schools will send information about any school-specific details about the last day of school.
Elementary Virtual Students
The schedule for the last day of school for virtual elementary students will be their regular morning schedule.
Secondary In-Person Students
Monday, June 21, will be a regular in-person half day for students in House A. Students in House A will go to all 7 periods on Monday during this half-day schedule. Tuesday, June 22, will be a regular in-person half day for House B students. Students in House B will go to all 7 periods on Tuesday during this half-day schedule. Transportation will run on the typical schedule for the last two days of school and the regular grab-and-go lunches will be provided.
Secondary Virtual Students
Secondary virtual students will continue to align with the House A and B schedules on the last two days of school.
- As students with an IEP are general education students first, generally any student with an IEP will follow the same schedule as above for Monday, June 21, 2021 and Tuesday, June 22, 2021. If there’s a different schedule then the general education last week schedule, the case manager will communicate/confirm that to the family.
- Last day of preschool is Monday, June 21, 2021 and will follow the regular schedule.
- The Evergreen Transition Program will follow their regular schedule on Monday, June 21, 2021 and Tuesday, June 22, 2021. If there’s a different schedule, the case manager will communicate that to the family.
- All bus routes will be running at normal times.
- After June 22nd, transportation office hours will be 7AM-3PM Monday-Friday.
Final Day for Daily Meal Pick Up
Monday, June 21 will be the last day for daily meal pick up at our current curbside locations:
- 3:00-4:00 p.m. Sammamish High School
- 3:30-4:30 p.m. Enatai Elementary, Newport Heights Elementary, Highland & Tyee Middle School.