What are the school holidays this year?
What time does school start and end?

Times vary by school.  Visit your school’s website for more information.

What time does my bus come?

Bus schedules are available online.  You can access that information on our Transportation Services page.

What is for lunch today?

School lunch menus are available online.  You can access them on our Nutrition Services page.

How do I contact the School Nurse?

School Nurse information is available on our School Nurse Health Services page.

It’s snowing. Will there be school in the morning?

You can get up-to-date information about school closures on our website under Emergency Closure Information, by signing up for District Email Notification or School Messenger, or by calling the 24-hour Newsline at 425-456-4111.

What are the District’s high school graduation requirements?

High School graduation requirement information can be found on the Graduation Requirements page.

I'm unhappy with something at my child's school. Who do I talk to?

Start with your child’s teacher.  After talking with the teacher, if you still have concerns, contact the school principal.  If you disagree with the principal’s decision, discuss it with the principal, then contact the Director of School Support at (425) 456-4109.

I’m concerned about my child’s safety. How do I report a threat of violence or weapons on campus?

Our district uses SafeSchools Alert, a tip reporting service that allows students, staff and parents to submit safety concerns to our administration in different ways.

We live in another school district. How do we transfer our student(s) into the Bellevue School District?

The Student Placement Office handles inter-district transfers.  Contact them at 425-456-4200.

We live in the Bellevue School District. How do I register my child at a school other than the one in our neighborhood?

Open Transfer (formerly Open Enrollment) is the time each year when families may request to attend a school other than their attendance area school.

Do you hold informational meetings for parents of incoming Kindergartners, 6th and 9th graders?

Yes.  Information meetings are held during the second half of the school year, sometime between January and June.  Information will be posted on the homepage when it becomes available.

Does the District have a program to assist students who are English-as-a-Second-Language Learners?

ESL/ELL classes are offered at a number of our schools.  For more information, contact our ELL Program Office at 425-456-4135 or visit their webpage.

How can I find out more about the Advanced Learning program?

The Advanced Learning page has more information our Gifted programs and the application and testing process.  You can also call the Gifted Education office at 425-456-4136.

How can I find out more about the International Baccalaureate (IB) program?
How can I find out more about the District’s Spanish Immersion program?

To learn more about the Spanish Immersion program in the Bellevue School District, contact one of the participating schools: Puesta del Sol Elementary, Tillicum Middle School and Newport High School.

Do you have Career and Technical Education programs?

Yes.  For more information, contact the CTE office at 425-456-4181.

Does the District offer driver training?

Not at this time.

Is the Bellevue School District hiring?

Call our Job Hotline at 425-456-6044 for a list of job openings.  You can also visit our Human Resources page to view job postings and apply for a position.

Who is the Bellevue School District superintendent?
How do I contact the administrative and support offices?

Visit our Contact Us page for office numbers and building address. Visit our staff directory for numbers and emails of district office personnel.

When is the next school board meeting?

Visit the School Board page for information about upcoming meetings.

Who are the school board members and how can I contact them?

Locate your school board member and find their contact information on the School Board page.

How can I stay informed about District events, proposed policy changes and current challenges facing the District?
What is the District enrollment and ethnic breakdown?
Where do I get more information about the District and individual schools?

The About page is a good place to start.  Visit the Schools page to find information on all of our schools.

I’m a non-English speaking parent. Are translators available for District forms and letters?

Parents should call their school to request a translator for school conferences or when they have general questions about the District.

How do I request public records?

Requests for disclosure of public records should be directed to the Public Records Office.  You may also email [email protected].

How do I get a copy of my transcript?

Current students should contact their registrar.  Graduates of the Bellevue School District can contact the District Records Office at 425-456-4150 or visit the Transcript Request page for more information.

The Bellevue School District acknowledges that we learn, work, live and gather on the Indigenous Land of the Coast Salish peoples, specifically the Duwamish and Snoqualmie Tribes. We thank these caretakers of this land, who have lived and continue to live here, since time immemorial.