Holiday notice: In observance of the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday, the Tech Centers will be closed on Monday, Jan. 18. We will resume operations at the Tech Center at Sammamish High School on Tuesday, Jan. 19. Note: The last day of operations for the Tech Center at Newport High School is Friday, Jan. 15.
Tech support: Supporting your technology help needs is important to us. Visit our frequently asked questions page to find helpful resources.
To provide technology solutions for an innovative education, high quality learning environments, and exceptional training that allow students and staff to achieve their peak potential in college, career and life.
In pursuit of this vision, the Technology Department will:
- Provide safe and equitable technology solutions to all students
- Enable students to learn anytime, anywhere
- Provide and maintain a robust, reliable and secure infrastructure
- Provide and maintain 21st century learning and work environments
- Provide parents and staff with the necessary technology tools to aid students in effective learning
- Provide technology solutions that will be intuitive, easy to use and efficient
Our core values provide the guidance in pursuant of excellent customer service.
- Treat everyone with respect (Golden Rule)
- Excellence is the standard by which we measure our work
- Work as a team, with empathy and collaboration
- Do the right things, at the right time, with the right attitude and behavior
- Be always ready to give 100%
- Continually work with other departments to apply new innovative ideas, technologies and practices to improve how systems function
- Customer needs come first when providing technology solutions and support
- Build open and honest relationships through effective communication
- Be open-minded, embracing and driving change
- Technology Support for Students and Families
- Grades & Attendance
- Microsoft Office 365
- Library Resources
- One-to-One Computing
- Online Student Data Verification
- Pay Fees & Fines
- Requesting Courses for the 2020-2021 School Year
- Technology Safety