Online Student Data Verification is now open! Log into ParentVUE to verify information for your student(s) by Aug. 24. This will ensure that we start the new school year on Aug. 30 with current, accurate and complete data. Secondary student schedules and elementary homeroom teachers will be visible by 8:00 a.m. on Aug. 28. You can go to Course History to view grade information. We look forward to a wonderful 2018-2019 school year!
To provide technology solutions for an innovative education, high quality learning environments, and exceptional training that allow students and staff to achieve their peak potential in college, career and life.
In pursuit of this vision, the Technology Department will:
- Provide safe and equitable technology solutions to all students
- Enable students to learn anytime, anywhere
- Provide and maintain a robust, reliable and secure infrastructure
- Provide and maintain 21st century learning and work environments
- Provide parents and staff with the necessary technology tools to aid students in effective learning
- Provide technology solutions that will be intuitive, easy to use and efficient
Our core values provide the guidance in pursuant of excellent customer service.
- Treat everyone with respect (Golden Rule)
- Excellence is the standard by which we measure our work
- Work as a team, with empathy and collaboration
- Do the right things, at the right time, with the right attitude and behavior
- Be always ready to give 100%
- Continually work with other departments to apply new innovative ideas, technologies and practices to improve how systems function
- Customer needs come first when providing technology solutions and support
- Build open and honest relationships through effective communication
- Be open-minded, embracing and driving change