Watch Kindergarten, 6th, and 9th Grade Information Sessions on YouTube.
The Bellevue School District is committed to providing equal opportunities for all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, sex, or other extraneous factors. The Bellevue School District is also committed to providing a safe and civil educational environment that is free from harassment, intimidation or bullying. For questions contact Human Resources at (425) 456-4040.
To provide all customers with an exemplary experience so they can succeed in their jobs, professions and careers.
- To place highly effective employees in every position (administrative, certificated and classified)
- Develop the full capacity and potential of every employee
- Care for all staff through effective Human Resources support
- Create, develop and enforce employee expectations and behavior that reinforce Bellevue School District’s desired values, culture and performance among all employees
We are always looking for qualified applicants to fill a wide variety of roles in the district. Whether you are looking to be full-time, part-time or a substitute, we have an opportunity for you.View Job Openings
Bellevue School District staff can log onto the HR Staff Portal page to find forms and information about benefits, leaves of absence, on the job injuries, professional development, retirement and more.View HR Staff Portal
- COVID-19: Staff Resources
- HR Appreciates You
- Collective Bargaining