Menus & Nutritional Information
Important Reminder! Families must reapply for school meal benefits each year. If your student qualified for meal benefits in the 2017-18 school year, your eligibility is extended only for the first 30 school days of this current school year. After Oct. 11, school meals will “rollover” to the full price if a new application has not been processed to re-establish eligibility. Apply here.
The My School Menus™ mobile app allows parents and students to access menus and nutrition information for the school meal program directly from their smart phones and tablets. Parents can access this service by going to either the iTunes App Store or Google Play and downloading the My School Menus™ app to their smart device.
The digital menus allow you to:
- Quickly translate the menu into over 75 languages.
- View nutritional information for each menu item.
- Filter food choices for the top 8 allergens.
- Determine, using the “Build a Meal” feature, the overall nutritional value (calories, carbohydrates, etc.) of a meal to meet personal dietary needs.
- Make healthy food choices whenever it’s convenient, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year