Grades & Attendance
If you experience any issues logging in, please contact your teacher, RTS or ITCL. Or contact Parent Help at (425) 456-4222.Email Parent Help
BSD Grading Surveys: January – February 2022
The surveys below provide opportunities for feedback from BSD students, families and staff on two district statements: “Purpose of Grades” and “Beliefs About Grades and Grading.” Both statements align with the findings of the 2020-21 Grading Advisory Team.* While the focus is on grades 6-12, we invite all students, families and educators (elementary, middle, high) to complete the survey relevant to their role. Results will inform recommendations to district leaders about changes to districtwide 6-12 grading.
- Jan. 4 – Feb. 1: Take the Family Grading Survey (link added Jan. 4)
- Feb. TBD (tentative): Take the Staff Grading Survey
- Feb. TBD (tentative): Take the Student Grading Survey
*Learn more about the Grading Advisory Team’s work. The team examined current research on grading; feedback from BSD families, teachers, and students; and the experiences of school districts across the country.
Synergy StudentVUE provides students with easy access to assignments, grades and attendance.
Synergy ParentVUE provides parents and guardians the ability to view their student’s assignments, grades and attendance, as well as the ability to update crucial student information.
- How to Activate ParentVUE
- How to Setup Notifications
- Accessing ParentVUE via browser
- Accessing ParentVUE via mobile app
- ParentVUE Synergy Mail via browser – computer and mobile device
- ParentVUE Synergy Mail via mobile app
- Viewing Grades in ParentVUE
- Viewing Test Scores in ParentVUE
Last reviewed January 4, 2022