Career & Technical Education: Learning that Works
- Looking for the WANIC Center Schedule for Bellevue School District Programs? Visit the CTE Resources page for more information.
- View a listing of previous and upcoming CTE Career Talks. YouTube videos are attached to the previous CTE Career Talks calendar events.
- Watch the February 9, 2021 CTE Information Night (YouTube).
Career and Technical Education courses offer students the opportunity to explore and prepare for post-secondary programs at four-year colleges, 2-years colleges, and technical schools. Taking a sequence of courses, students can earn college credit and industry-recognized certifications while preparing for college and entry into individualized career pathways.
Through Career and Technical Education, students can explore career opportunities and learn how core school subjects like math, science and English are used in real-life by:
- Green Technology Experts
- Health Care Professionals
- Building Technology Experts
- And many more
Sammamish Graphics prepared me to enter college ahead of my peers, earn scholarships, develop leadership skills, and travel nationwide for competitions.Andrew A. (Class of 2002)
I acquired a strong interest, passion and knowledge from enrolling in Accounting and Marketing classes in high school. The skills and knowledge that I learned at Sammamish High School were instrumental in my desire to obtain an Accounting degree from Washington State University.Thomas B. (Class of 2006)
Teaching Academy gave me the passion and certainty to become a teacher. It also supplied me with a vast array of knowledge that I apply to this day.Ally N.